-Arrival-

It was a surprisingly weird day in PK Academy. Well not exactly in the way you'd think. Everything was practically the same but with one key difference, everyone, even Nedou and Kaidou haven't talked to Saiki as much Of course, Saiki didn't mind it. He, in fact, was pretty grateful for it. This was all he wanted. Especially since the newest transfer student just found out that Toritsuka knew about his powers. So, this might just be a good day for Saiki if everyone decided to stop talking to him. This might be a great day!

That is what he would be thinking if it were for the fact that his telekinesis made him hear what the people he knew were thinking. And what they were all thinking was strangely all the same.

'Today feels weird.'

From the rich kid Saiko, to Yumehara and even the 'perfect' Teruhashi. They all shared the same feeling of uncertainty that today was going to go smoothly despite how normal it was. Something was off. Saiki, however, shoved the feeling down. He wanted just one day without any inconveniences. However his dream had ended as soon Kaidou walked up to his desk during free period.

"Hey-Ya Saiki." He smirked like he always did. "Have you felt like today is just going to go up into flames?" He stated. Nedou walked up to Kaidou as if on cue.

"Oh hey! I have felt like that today!" Nedou stated with his regular blank smile. "I don't know what it is, but it scares me."

Kaidou responded by placing his hand on his face, lifting his chin and making his smirk wider. "Well never fear my friends! I, Jet Black Wings shall protect you!" Kaidou said with his usual confidence, Saiki could see right through his facade. He could literally hear his mind for crying out loud

'Oh god! Oh god! What am I saying?! I can't protect them!! But Saiki looks up to me! I must protect him no matter what!'

Saiki rolled his eyes. You'd think Kaidou would learn by now, he doesn't need any saving. If anything he kept on saving everyone else. Especially Kaidou considering is pretty much useless in a fight. Thank God he brought his germanium ring, he hadn't put it on yet because no one thoughts were bothering him. But now, because people were taking to him again and for some reason people's thought grew more annoying, he was not going to miss a chance to have a peaceful day, he just had to put it on and boom! The amount of voices he hears shrinks. Despite this, he decided he wanted to wait till class started since no one would notice him put it on and then ask questions about said ring.

"Ha! I'd like to see you try Pal." Nedou cackled and threw his head back.

"Hey! Nedou! How dare yo-" Just then, just like him and all his friends predicted, things went to h*ll. The lights went out in the school. There was then screaming and chaos, which Saiki saw as pointless considering that you could still see everything because of the lighting outside. Matsuzaki and Haido were working together to get the class to calm down but it was no use. It took a good three minutes to get everyone to stop screaming their lungs out.

Saiki could easily stop the screaming himself with his psychic powers, bring the power back on, mind control everyone and tell them nothing was wrong ect. But he honestly didn't want to waist the energy on something that was solved in a few minutes so he just waited.

When everyone calmed down, Nendou looked at Kaidou who was shaking under his desk.

"Haha! What was all that about wanting to protect us?" Nendou bent down facing Kaidou face to face who had a frightened look on.

"I-i w-wasn't hiding Nendou!!" He stammered

"Oh yeah? What's all this then?" Nendou gestured to the crouched position the blue haired boy was in.