-Episode 1, Pt 1-

Many people grinned at what the screen said.

"Woah pal! This is about you!" Nendou cheered.

"Saiki! That's so cool!" Aren smiled along with others. But they were also pretty confused. They weren't disappointed and somewhat grateful that it wasn't showing their own lives, but why Saiki of all people. Front their perspective, Saiki was the most average person out of all of them. They all eventually landed on the conclusion that it was just going to show how Saiki deals with all of their shenanigans all the time. Saiki, however, was pretty terrified on how they all came to the conclusion at the same time

"Tch, let's just get this plebs life over with." Kuboyasu snarled at Saiko's response, but Saiki couldn't agree more. He just wants to get this show over with so that he could erase everyone's memories. He was grateful that he was given the option to do so.

"Huh, look! It says that we are a comedy!" Mikoto pointed out

'Pretty much describes my life.'

The screen opens with a voice over playing. When you have supernatural powers, the unnatural becomes the natural. It was Saiki's voice.

The Psychic trio all tensed. God damn, Saiki's powers were already going to be revealed. Then again, Saiki thought, where was it was supposed to start. At least he could settle for this. It was better than showing his childhood where he, probably, maybe, unalived some people. He really didn't remember the details.

The rest of the group made confused faces.

'Huh?'

'What's that supposed to mean?'

'Is this a joke?'

People tried to glance at Saiki without getting his attention, trying to read his unreadable expression for some explanation on what he meant.

Good grief. Saiki realized that he might already need his ring which was thankfully in the same pocket as the one where he put the note in.

"Woah look at this little guy! He is so cute! I am a huge dog lover!" The man says, but then his thoughts are now able to be heard, "But I am way more into girls."

The girls and guys cringed at the man.

"Yikes. That man is a creep. Who in the world could ever act like that?" Mikoto rolled her eyes, glaring at Toritsuka who glared back.

The dog is then shown running away, the owner cries out to it, "No Ponchini! Come back!" It then shows a truck about to run over said dog as the boy and the girl scream.

The people in the room gasped and called out to the dog.

"Doggie watch out!" Mera cried as if somehow the dog could hear here.

Some people closed their eyes, scared to see the dog's fate.

'Saiki, I swear if you don't save the dog's life.'

Saiki glared at the purple haired medium promptly shutting his thoughts up.

Miraculously the truck flew over the dog right as it was about to hit it, keeping it safe.

The screen silenced their screams, only to be left baffled.

"H-Huh!? WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!" Kaidou screamed, pointing to the screen.

"Woah! That car started floating!" said Nendou. "You think the car didn't want to hit the dog like us?"

"You idiot! Even if the person driving didn't want to runover the dog, how did it fly in the air!?"