Continent: Sanora

Sanora had a lot of green grass for jungle places and deserted places in which this continent has everything that these tribes need.

In Sanora they have huge jungles, very big mountains, huge deserts that go on for miles, caves that are really deep, and it's surrounded by a huge ocean called StrongholdBay which is filled with mini strongholds like small, broken pillars and big walls with broken underwater houses.

Sanora has a lot of abandoned places and ruins from long ago but now other tribes that live here come to clean up the messes and turn it into something new. Sanora is a really big continent that was separated from Pantala for a long time by the ocean they called ShimmerBay because is was very sparkly but later after wars against others, ShimmerBay became StrongholdBay.

Sanora has a lot of backstory from how it was found and who was the first tribe of dragons to be their or the whole history of elder dragons that have been their and how were tribe houses built, how was their land before, was it just ocean before?, And a lot of other things to it.

The first tribe to actually claim their part of land was the CrystalWing dragons and they claimed land after being broken out of the underwater prison that everyone had left behind. These dragons finally found Sanora after crossing the huge ocean and decided to build their new village here where it was safe.

Sanora is actually home to many more tribes because it is so big and these tribes do things differently from one another but might have the same abilities or same place to live in.