SAVED!

I woke up in Jack's arms as all the boats arrived at the Carpathia, thankfully Jake had the boat on auto sail. 

We got on the other ship, and were able to get rescued that day. 

I saw Rose with a guy, she seemed happy. She noticed me, smiled and waved. I did the same to her, and turned to Jack. 

"How you feeling?" I asked

"Cold" he said, I laughed, "Yeah, same here", then paused, "Actually", I turned to him, placing my hand on his chest. 

"Do you feel it?" I asked, giving him the feeling of warmth. 

"That feels nice" he said, getting his arms around me. 

"May I take your names please?" asked a guy

Jack looked down at me, "Y/n and Jack Dawson" 

I smiled up at him, the guy nodded and went away. 

"So... We married now?" asked Jack

"Looks like we are" he joked

"Aight, I'll program!" said Jake. 

"Wait wha-" I asked, then looked down, we both had a ring, I had 2, one that had a small, but cute diamond on it, and another marriage ring. 

"I now pronounce you husband and wife" said Jake, we both laughed. 

"I guess we are married then" I said, as Jack pulled me closer to him in his arms. 

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Now, about 5 years later, Jack and I are happily married with 2 children. Lily and Jake, because Jake wanted to have a special part in our family, and he begged for us to name him after his name. 

Lily is 5 years old, when Jake is 10. 

When did we have them, you ask?

Well, remember our sex in the titanic? That's where we got Jack. Then after we came home drunk from a party, we ended up having sex again, which gave us lily. 

Fabri is happily living married to Helga in our neighborhood, she clicked the button earlier than I expected. 

Tommy found someone, her name is Matilda, and they're happily married.

Right now, I am lying down on the bed, looking up at the ceiling, just thinking about our memories of Titanic. 

"Whatcha thinking of?" asked Jack, coming on top of me.

"The night that brought us Jake" I said, Jack smirked, and laid down beside me, putting an arm around me as we cuddled. 

"That's a good memory" he said.