Halloween Party

It was almost Halloween and the gang decided to throw a party for them, friends and their neighbors to attend. They had almost everything accounted for but they had to get the indoor decorating done. There was games in their backyard for their neighbors and their children to compete in and win all sorts of prizes. Rupert and Buffy were asleep in her bedroom, the two had both moved during the night and he was now behind her, holding her close to his chest, his hand on her stomach resting underneath her nightgown. Not that the two lovers would mind, Buffy turned and cuddled up to Rupert. She awoke to some noises downstairs but figured it was one of the Scooby Gang. Buffy smiled at the thought of her whole family being together and she began trailing her fingers up and down Rupert's arm that was wrapped around her body, holding her into place. She didn't mind, it gave her a reason to stay still. Then Xander's loud bang on the bathroom door, telling Willow to hurry up made her jolt. "Be quiet!" She exclaimed as she buried her head into Rupert's chest. Rupert chuckled as he tightened his hold on her, before he then tangled his legs with hers. He then gently stroked her stomach as if to ease all of the tension that she was feeling out of her body. She calmed down and let him cuddle her. "We still have to everything ready for the Halloween party." Rupert whispered to her. "I know but let's stay like this for a little while longer." She said as she cuddle him. "Giles, could you and Willow help Dawn get a costume for the party?" She asked him. "Of course." He said as he held her in his arms for a while longer before getting up and dressed for the day. He took Willow and Dawn to the mall to go shopping for outfits. Buffy sat up and walked over to her dresser and picked out her outfit for the day. She took out a mirror, a brush and some bobby pins. She brushed her hair fully, getting out all the knots and tangles. She smiled happily as she went to the bathroom. She came out dressed in her normal casual clothes. She walked into the living room and began spending the day setting everything up with Xander's help. The house was decorated with fake cobwebs with spiders, plastic eyeballs, plastic skeletons that were set up around the house. A few were on the couch and the chairs that were around the house. On the kitchen table was homemade macaroni and cheese that she and Dawn made. She also had made many different kinds of homemade cookies like frosted pumpkin, skeleton, ghost shaped sugar cookies, chocolate chip cookies, and gummy eyeballs that were in a bowl of fruit punch with a skeleton shaped spoon. There were many different kinds of drinks and chips that was set out on the table. A DJ station was set up in the corner they were playing loud and spooky music that was picked from a specialized playlist. Outside was a beanbag toss, bobbing for apples, balloons to pop with darts, a candy tree. It was a small tree that had goodie bags full of candy on them. It was one goodie bag per child so everyone could get one.

Dawn, Willow and Giles came inside and smiled for running upstairs and getting ready for the party. Xander and Buffy did the same. Buffy went upstairs to her bedroom and grabbed her outfit. She put the a beautiful steampunk black and red lace dress. She put on a sterling silver necklace with a sun and moon on it with diamonds. She then put on a gold ring onto her left index finger. She also put on a long pair of black knee high socks, long arm length gloves and a pair of black heels. She braided jet-black hair to the side and pinned up with a red and black barrette. She walked downstairs to find Giles, wearing a complete black leather jacket. A black t-shirt and black jeans. He also wore a black top hat and black leather dress shoes. An eleven year old Dawn came downstairs wearing a red and black 1920s cocktail dress, black gloves, oval red and black earrings, a red and black beaded headpiece, a pearl necklace and a pipe. Willow Rosenburg came downstairs behind her and entered the room wearing an Cleopatra costume that included an egyptian-style white dress that had a gold and blue beaded collar with an attached cape, belt, wrist cuffs. Her hair was braided to the side and pinned it up with a beautiful rose. Then infront there was a beautiful gold crown. It matched the beautiful golden rose pendant that she placed around her neck. It really went well with her costume. Xander Harris entered the room wearing an Indiana Jones costume, a dark brown jacket, tan pants, a dark brown hat, a tan whip and a satchel. Soon, the rest of their guests arrived and they began having fun and enjoying everyone's company. The song Sanctuary by Welshly Arms began playing on the house's speakers. Giles held out his hand towards her. "Would you like to dance with me, Buffy?" Rupert asked her. "I would like that." She said as she got up out of her chair. He brought her over to the dance floor and held her in his arms. She smiled happily as they danced together. They danced and slow danced around the patio as the music played. Rupert put his hand in her hand and around her waist as they danced with her. She smiled as they danced, everyone around them looked at the two. He twirled her around before pulling her back and dipping her gently. He held her hand and gently pulled her closer by her waist as they danced together. Rupert then twirled her around before pulling her back into his arms. He looked at her and smiled before dipping her gently. She smiled and giggled as they danced to the music. He pulled her closer to himself. The song ended and then the song In the Name of Love by Martin Garrix ft. Bebe Rexha began playing. She smiled happily as he continued dancing with her.