New Chapter in My Life

After graduating high school, I needed my life to make a turn for the better. And on April 4th, 2019, my husband and I got married. A lot happened in the first year that we've been married

           One year after we got married, we finally conceived our first child after trying for a year. The day that I found out I had severe back pain and called my mom to go to the hospital. After getting there, I had an Xray done and got a urine test. A couple hours had gone by, and the doctor and the nurse came in and asked if my mom could stay in the room. I told them yes. They said, "Mrs. Thomas, the results of your urinalyses came back, and it was positive for pregnancy". I started to cry and got all anxious. After they discharged me, I went home and my husband layed on my stomach and cried tears of joy. At our first appointment, we had our first ultrasound. Seeing our baby for the first time was a magical moment that I'll never forget. 

            At 39 weeks and 5 days I gave birth to our beautiful baby girl. We named her Raelynn. She's been my whole world. She is the funniest little girl I've ever met. She's learning new words every day. She is 1 year and six months old. She can crawl. walk, climb, and she's a talker. She lights up my world when I'm depressed or upset.