【00】𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

"Tzuyu? Baby? Tzutzu? Hon-"

"What?"

"Take some sh-shots. Let's dance."

"NO."

"C'mon d-don't you wanna get drunk? It's okay to get a little tipsy, r-right? Then we could dance."

Tzuyu's heart goes wonky, she loved Sana voice when she's drunk, yet she tries to hide it."I said no."

"COME O-"

"Just go...I'm fine-"

Sana then gets dramatic. She places her hands on Tzuyu's face, leaning really close to her. A tint of red forms on Tzuyu's cheeks. "T-Tzuyu....... d-don't you love m-me?"

Tzuyu's heart goes wonky, but this time it was for a different reason, Sana was so close.

Too close.

"Y-yeah, I do, your attractive.....you really are....I-I j-just don't want to get d-drunk..."

Sana stands up straight and stomps."THEN JUST SH-SHUT UP AND F-FUCKING DANCE W-WITH M-ME!"

"Look at that, a CEO is cursing. How does that make any sense? Oh yeah, your drunk." She says to tease the drunken squirrel.

Sana grunts drunkenly, earning a giggle from Tzuyu. "Fuck it. I'm dancing with another girl."

..............................................................................................

A/N - I'm finally making a book. It's been so long since I've made one. It might be cringe, watch out!

You're Reading -> REAL YOU, A SATZU FF

∆°•~Enjoy~•°∆