【01】

8:58 am

Ms. Minatozaki takes some sips of her coffee. "Here you go, ms." Ms. Chou places an article on her desk. Ms. Minatozaki nods, avoiding eye contact. "And here is some of your mail." She says. Ms. Minatozaki reflexively looks at Ms. Chou and as soon as their eyes met, Ms. Minatozaki couldn't move, her face was mesmerizing. "Um...Ms. Minatozaki?" Ms. Minatozaki comes back to her senses and snatches the envelope from her hand, hiding her blushing face. "Thanks." She mumbles. "My pleasure!" Ms. Chou says back with a smile. She bows then walks away as her phone suddenly makes a notification ringing tone.

(NOTIFICATION) TEXT FROM "[minari]"

at 9:00am

[minari] Hey Sana! I have some news....

[minari] Chaeyoung's with her gang again! I told her to stop hanging out then, their pretty dangerous! Goddammit!

[sanagurl] well too bad for you

[minari] It doesn't really seem like you are interested.

[sanagurl] its not that im not interested its that i cant be interested

[minari] Yeah...sure.

[sanagurl] quit texting me i'm at work

[minari] See. Ugh. whatever. bye.

Ms. Minatozaki slides her phone in her side pocket. She picks up the paper that Ms. Chou placed and scanned it. Turns out it was just some random article about some murder. She crumbles it up and threw it out. She took another sip of my coffee. She's been sitting down telling everyone what to do since early morning, therefore she got up while holding her cup of coffee. Tons of notifications popped up on her phone. Startled, she takes her phone from her desk.

(NOTIFICATION) TEXT FROM "[dubutofu]"

Ms. Minatozaki rolls her eyes and taps on one of them.

at 9:01am

[dubutofu] hey babe

[dubutofu] hey

[dubutofu] HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

[dubutofu] answerrrr meee

[dubutofu] :'(

[dubutofu] hey!

[dubutofu] answer me babe please