Part three

It was the next day

It was the next day. The day that i had for some reason been fearing.

Whats going to happen when i go to the lab? Will I remember things that I didn't want to?

I would only find out if I hopped in my station wagon which was difficult for me to do. I had a bad feeling in my gut.

Something telling me 'dont even think about it'

But of course i ignored it. I wanted to see peter again. But what if he wasnt there? pap- dr. Brenner didnt mention him.

But i didnt ask so....

I sighed and finally planted myself in the drivers seat and started the ignition.

This is it. Here I go. Think of Peter I thought ignoring my nerves

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Time skip;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

After a 30 minute drive I arrived to the famous Hawkens lab that everyone one at the cafe i work at (or used to work at) talk about.

I pulled up to a gate with a stop sign. A security gaurd came up and quickly advised me to stop. But as soon as he got a closer look a me, he got fearful and opened the gate imeaditly.

Odd

I pulled into the only empty spot left and got out of my car and just stared up at the large building. My gut was still say no but my feet had other thoughts as i speed toawrds the door.

A happy thought came to mind. It was of peter and when he protected me from the bad men but that was it. I could remember uttering my last bye to him. I wish i could remember why we were separated.

As i neared the door i went to pull on the handle but was stopped. It was locked.

How stupid could I be? I pulled on it almost five times and finally relized i needed to scan in.

I moved away from the doors and looked around. The parking lot was full but know one was in sight. Everyone was probably already inside and i would have to wait for someone to scan me in.

I huffed stobornly and crossed my arms across my cheast. I didnt like waiting. I needed answers. I needed peter.

Maybe the security gaurde would let me in.

Just as I turned around to go back over to the security guard bumped into a hard chest and almost fell over until an arm wrapped around my waist pulling me back up.

I opened my eyes and looked up to see a tall man dressed in all white. His skin was like milk. His eyes were a sad blue and his blonde hair...

Oh my gosh. His blonde hair.

He was so handsome and when he smirked there was a small dimple that apeared.

"Sorry ma'am." Even his voice was rich and smooth. He was perfect.

There was something familiar about him as his arm was still purched around my waist but the familiarity went away when he let go of my waist leaving me to I feel cold and lonely. He back up a bit and looked closer at my face. His smile soon dropped and he looked almost panicked.

"What are you doing here?" He asked in a hushed voice

I frowned in confusion. Did he know me? "What do you mean. Do I know you?"

Before he could continue the door opened with a beep and out walked and older man with withe hair. He looked vaguely familiar.

"Hello number 023. Welcome home." He held out his hand which i took reclusently.
"Im dr. Brenner. Im sure you remember me."

"Yes...I-"

"Dr. Benner whats going on? Why is she here?" The blonde asked sounding worried and then looked me deep in the eyes.

"(Y/n) dont you remember me?"

Dr. Brenner pulled me closer to his side And spoke.

"Not just yet peter. Go to the rainbow room. Now if you would follow me 023."

He put a hand on my back and guided me into the build until I froze.

"Peter?!" I turned toward him the blonde in shock and happiness.

Was it really him? Hes so different now. So captivating.

I went to run towards him until i was held back and suddenly felt a stinging sensation in my neck

The last thing I could remeber was Peters sad face before everything went black.

.