Part 18

He hit the wall and face planted on the floor. It brought back memories from when Jane had done the same thing. He even looked the same as he died. But this time i woildnt allow him to die.

If i had to fight him.

Fine.

But i would not kill him. I still love him.

He pushed up from the ground and glared at me.

"I see you got more stronger over the years."

"No I havent. I only got weaker. And you know whos fault that is? It's yours!" I shouted allowing a tear to roll freely down my cheek.

"Are you crying?" He mocked and walked towards me tilting his head.

I scoffed and listened as he continued.

"You say you got weaker over the years... lets see if you get even more weaker." Before i knew it he lifted his arm and pointed it towards my kid... his son.

"NO! STOP!?"

"Why shouldn't I. Him and his father got in the way of US!"

I stepped close to him grabbing his shoulders. I was so close I could feel his warm minty breath hit against my face as he looked down at me, practically towering over me.

I grabbed his hand and put it down holding it tightly. They were still soft as I remember.

"He's your kid you idiot."

At my words he let his guard down. His eyes widened and he glanced over at Johnny.

"What... "

"After you died and left me i found out that i was pregnant. And over the years I raised our kid, johnny peter Ballard by myself! I felt weak without you. I was hurting without you." I said poking a finger to his chest.

The room grew quiet and the kids were all thrown off and confused.

In a swift movement he flug his arms around me and pulled me in pressing his lips against mine roughly. I desperately kissed him back longing for so long for his soft lips.

I pulled away and suddenly burst into tears. He pulled me against his chest placing his head ontop of mine.

"I missed you so much."

"Shh... shhh. Do not cry love." He cupped my cheeks and kissed away the tears and ran his fingers through my hair.

"I dont know what monster has possessed you to commit all those morebid deaths. But we need it out now. Because you are not the same as you used to be." I said, my voice sad and cracky a bit.

Peter looked "you need to burn it out of me before it comes back again. I dont want to hurt anyone agian. I dont wanna hurt you."

.