Chapter one❦

"Y/n" your mother said to you."yes?" You asked her." We're moving again." She said in a sad tone." WHAT!?! But we just moved here a month ago." You said kind of disappointed to have to leave." I know but I found a better job in a place called Okinawa." She said to you smiling. "Fine but when are we moving?" You asked her." We're leaving in 3 days." She said to me. You looked at her with a shocked face." 3 DAYS!! I HAVE SO MUCH TO PACK WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME EARLIER!!" You asked her. She looked at you and said "Well you've been stressed with school work and all that so I didn't want to make you more stressed." She said in calm tone. You went to your room and started packing while listening to music. Once your done packing you placed all your boxes in the corner of your room and went to bed shortly after.

(Time skip to
when ur there)

You were unpacking your clothes and everything important when you heard a knock at your door." Come in." You half yelled since you had headphones in." Sweetheart once your done unpacking everything come down." She said in a happy tone." Alright?" You said. You thought it was suspicious how she was so happy. Just as you were about to turn your music back on your mom burst into the room again." Make sure to wear something nice and not sweatpants and a hoodie." She said and walked out calmly." Well that was weird." You said to yourself. Once you finished unpacking everything you would need you started looking for an outfit. You finally found a decent outfit.

(If you don't like it you can change it)

You walked downstairs and went over to your mom." I'm ready." You said as you were looking for your switch." Okay just give me a second I need to make sure we have everything." She said while basically running around the house trying to find everything. While she was running around you had finally found your switch it was a bit dusty since it had been in a old box for a few days but you just carefully wiped it off. When you heard your mom coming down the stairs you quickly hid the switch since there was a high chance she would yell at you to putt it back." Are you ready?" You asked her." Yes let's get going." She said happily. You made your way to the door and went to open it when she yelled wait." What is it know?" You said while sighing." Oh Um never mind." She said kind of nervous." Okay" you said and went to walk out the door. You opened the door to be meet with a cold breeze of air. Once you were out of the house and your mom locked the door you fixed your hair from when the wind messed it up.  You slowly started walking to the neighbours house. Once you got to the door you rang the door bell. It took a few minutes for someone to open it but when someone did you were meet with a boy that looked around your age.
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
543 words