Chapter two❦

Once the door opened you saw a boy that looked around your age he had black fluffy hair and bright emerald green eyes. He looked at you and your mom. After he finished observing you and your mom he yelled to what I'm guessing was his mom. Basically less than a second later a woman that looked almost exactly the same as the boy except she had light brown hair and was holding what looked like to be food." Oh, Come in, come in, We just finished making the food." She said happily. You and your mom walked in and took your shoes off. Once you had taken your shoes off you followed your mom to the table. Your jaw dropped from how much food was there. It was like they were going to feed a whole town. You sat down in a chair beside your mom and sat there quietly mouth almost watering from how good all the food looked." Y/N can you go get Miya from his room it's the first door on the right." Miya's mom asked you. You nodded your head in agreement and started to head up the stairs to find Miya. "First door on the right." You whispered to yourself. You knocked on the door and waited for a response. After a few seconds he said." come in." You opened the door to see Miya sitting in a chair at a desk." The food is ready." You said. It was kind of awkward since you didn't know him. " Alright I'll be down in a sec." He said. While you were leaving his room you took one last glance at it just to see he liked most of the things you liked. You didn't want to bother him and you didn't want him to think that you are some kind of creep that's obsessed with him so you quickly left and went downstairs to see your mom and Miya's mom laughing and having a lot of fun talking to each other. You quietly sat in your chair beside your mom and put some food on your head plate. A few minutes after Miya came down and he sat directly across from you. Once Miya's mom and your mom saw that everyone was seated she started asking some questions about you and your mom. There was a few questions that caught Miya's attention. One of them was about skateboarding. You said you liked to race against people and that you found it fun when your opponent was stronger than you and had more skill than you because it would give you a challenge. After a few other questions Miya finally spoke." Do you like to play any video games?" He asked." Of course I do who wouldn't like video games." You said to him." What video games do you play." He asked this time he was actually really curious." Uh I play (what ever video games you play)." You told him "What video games do you play Miya?" You asked he looked down at his food and said." Most of the games you play." You looked at him with stars in your eyes." After we finish eating you have to add me as a friend." You said excitedly. He just nodded his head in response.

(Time skip to when you
guys finish eating)

"Mom I'm just going to go grab something from the house really quick I'll be right back." I said while running out of the Chinen household. I opened the door to my room and started looking for my switch." I know I have it somewhere."You said to yourself as you continued to move things around. After a while of searching you finally found it. You walked out of your house and back over to the Chinen's . You asked Miya's mom where he was once you were in the house." He just up in his room." She said. You nodded and said thank you to her while walking up the stairs to Miya's room. You knocked on his door.

———————————————————
723 Words

A/N
Hey guys I might not be posting as for awhile since I have exams for the rest of the week and next Monday and I also have my grad coming up but I will try and post as much as I can.