first impression<3

AU where CC and Gregory are alive in the same timeline!! CCs name is Evan, and his mom is dead🧍Even and gregory are 13 in the beginning, its a whole timeline of a story. anyways gregory lives with glamrock freddy at the mall and cc lives woth his still alive sister too and michael is also alive cus he never REALLY died anyways💀🤭 anyways jus read my damn story.

Evan pov:
"Evan, come on we have to go now. school again!"
i heard a voice yell from outside of my room. i was just putting on my favorite shirt. black with grey stripes across the chest.
i darted out of my room, following my older sister elizabeth to the bus stop. michael was much older and his bus left earlier than ours did.
"your eyes are puffy again evan...were you cryin-"

"quit pointing it out before people notice elizabeth." i felt rude after responding to her like that, but i really couldn't help it anymore. i am so tired of things being like this, every single day.
Elizabeth rolled her eyes and sat in the back of the bus, leaving me alone in the front. she only did this when i make her mad or something. its not like i do it on purpose, i just let my feelings get ahold of me.

we finally arrived at school after 10 minutes of a loud bus with no air conditioning. i walked out of the bus, walking up to the front of my school. i was stopped by some of the kids who liked to pick on me as usual.
"hey evan! still got that bear stuffie?" i heard one of the boys shout. they always say mean things. i should be used to it..but i still felt like crying. father always told me i needed to quit crying over things that scared me, but it felt as if i were scared to get scared. i couldnt help but cry. suddenly, one of the kids pushed me down, making me fall onto my back. i hit my head a little on the ground, im sure it was that bad. then, i started feeling dizzy. their laughter fading, then black spots filled my vision as i still felt tears running down the sides of my head.

i woke up not so long later in the nurses office, well i dont know how long it has been. i opened my eyes, and felt my head cold. there was ice on it.
"wha- why am i in here?" i asked the nurse a little concerned for myself.
"you fell onto you head, just enough to knock you out. nothing extreme, no concussion dont worry. you may go back to class whenever you feel better."

i let my vision focus more, then saw another boy in the nurses office sitting on the chair. he was scratching at his cheek, and i saw the nurse pull out a bandage for him.
"uh, is it still first period?" i asked the nurse as i sat up from laying down.
"yep."

i hopped off the bed and grabbed my backpack which was on the floor. it felt a little lighter so i opened it to check if any of my books were missing, but unfortunately it was my fredbear plush. panicing i searched ever small pocket i had on me and my backpack. i guess it was an obvious panic because i heard footsteps approach behind me. embarrassed, i zipped my backpack up and curled my knees putting my head on them, in a position in which i usually cry in at home when i hear my father yelling at michael.
"w-woah, you okay?"
i lifted my head quickly from my knees, shocked that someone said those words to me. no one ever did, or has. i slowly turned to look at the kid i saw scratching his cheek. there was now a bandage on it, and he was staring at me confused.
"hello? you good..?"
i looked back at my backpack, and sighed.
"i-its nothing im fine. its stupid." i replied to him. he would end up being just like everyone else if i told him i was going crazy over a plushie of fredbear.
"its not stupid, obviously. you seemed really worried- thats why i came and asked if you were okay."
i widened my puffy eyes to look up at him. he was pretty tall. probably around 5,4, i only stood at 5,1.
"well, i lost something and i think some stupid kids took it and it meant a lot to me so-"

"ill help you find it, but we have to go to class. maybe at break? if you not hanging out with someone already that is. OH CRAP! i forgot to introduce myself! im Gregory."

he said a lot at once. i didnt know what to answer first so i started with my name,
"Evan...and i dont think ill be able to get it back heh- but if you wanna try then thats cool." i forced a grin. he seemed really nice. maybe he was worth smiling for.
he reached out a hand to help pull me up. i took it, and stood up right in front of him. he smiled quite genuinely. maybe he also didn't have any friends. maybe he was finally an angel sent to me. whyever he was here, i had hope we could actually be friends.

we agreed on meeting up at a certain tree at lunch. so i sat in my 4th period waiting for the bell to ring.
finally it rang and i walked to the tree he told me to go to.
"hey! Evan was it? what did you lose anyways i didnt get a chance to ask?"
i was going to feel stupid saying it, but something told me i could be truthful to this boy. he was unlike the other kids.
"uh, y-you know fredbear from that pizzeria? its a...plushie of him.."

"why the heck would some kid steal that?!"

"uh, cause its stupid for a 13 year old to have a stuffed animal or something..?"

gregory was smiling, but his face went into a frown after i said that. then he started to speak again,

"evan, its not stupid. people just say that so they can look cool. they are all idiots!" he nearly yelled, with a clear frustration in his voice. i didnt know how to reply, so i sat down under the tree we were standing by and smiled. he sat down in front of me and smiled back.
"you know, a smile suits you! looks nice. you should do it more often Evan." he said to me. it made my cheeks go red, and i smiled even more.
"thanks gregory" i said looking back up at him. he was scratching at the bandage on his face.

"why do you have a bandaid on?" i asked him out if curiosity.

"oh i got stung by a bee on my way into school. no big deal its just itchy."

"your not scared of bees?" i asked him, seeing how calm he was staying as he continued scratching at the bandaid.

"bees? no! they don't usually do harm but i thought it was a fly so i swatted at it."

"you should stop scratching it- wont it get worse?"

"oh well- anyways who do you think took your fredbear thingy?"

i shrugged my shoulders, looking back down. it could have been any one of the kids who were there pushing me down.
"i-its fine i dont need it that bad gregory. but thanks for your time." i started to stand up, but he grabbed onto my arm.
"no no no, stay! well, if you want. you dont have to go"

"i thought you only wanted to help me find the bear"

"well i also wanted to be your friend evan. look i have something for you!"
he grabbed his backpack and started to pull out a bunch of garbage, then there was a glamrock Freddy plushy in his hands.
"look! its from the mall based on those glamrock animatronics, you wanna keep it?"
i dragged my focus off of his face and into his hands. he held it out. i put my shakey hands over it grabbing it slowly. nobodys ever given me anything but cruelty in this world. he didnt even know me, but he was giving me a gift! i didnt know how to react really.
"i know its not fredbear, but its glamrock freddy! he's personally my favorite." Gregory smiled at me more.
"i love it, thanks." i said back. i looked up from the plushie and back to him, still smiling. the first person i wanted to smile around, liked my smile. that was a nice thing to know. a nice first impression of someone.

(very long chapter yes!!! but you made it!!! 🤗
here is a cookie 🍪!!! i personally like oreos more than chocolate chip yk yk?? anyways i hope u like the beginning of their beautiful friendship!)
anyways idk when ill post more cus yk these chapters r gonna be VERY long!!! so yeah byeeeee