Everythings okay! (pt2)

-sorry for taking so long to post dudes. so much has happened and ive been so distracted 💀🙏 pls forgive me HA. anyways enjoy what i have managed to put together.
(still in gregorys pov)

the bell eventually rang and at this point, Evan was asleep on my shoulder.
"hey dude we have to go now.." i whispered to him as he slowly opened his eyes.
"did the.." he paused to yawn for a moment, "bell ring?" he finished.
"yeah, we should start going to our next class now." i said to him still whispering. he continued to blink his eyes open. i couldnt help but smile at him. he was a cute sleeper..
"sorry for sleeping on your shoulder it probably hurts.." he said to me. honestly it did hurt a little since he was there for so long but i truly didnt mind.
"its okay evan! dont worry about it. and you should probably fix your hair real wuick before we get to class.." i said giggling at his messed up hair. he jumped up when i said that, pulling me up with him. he opened the door to look in the mirror. i saw his reaction to himself and he immediately started laughing, causing me to laugh as well.
"how did it even get messed up i was asleep for not even an hour!" he said laughing. i havent ever seen him laugh this much for the week ive known him, but i really liked this side of him.
"dude! i have no clue!" i said joining in with his laughter. he quickly put some water in it then we separated to get to our classes.

/time skip to lunch!/
(Evan pov:) //and also lmk if it bothers u that i dont have auto correct or auto capitalization on- ill turn it on if sum1 says something😒😒🙀😜😜///

Gregory walked to sit at the table the two of us had been sitting on.
"sooo hows your day been?" He asked as he sat himself next to me.
"uhm i accidentally fell asleep in class but its okay!" i said back to him. i dont know what i did to deserve gregory. ever since i met him, i didnt cry as much before i slept at night. it sounds stupid but i feel like hes helped me through so much. he also protects me. nobody else in my life is like him.
"falling asleep in class is the best! you got your work done though right?" he said turning himself around, facing the opposite direction of the lunch table.
i continued to face the table since i was eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
"yeah i got my work done." i told him before i took a bite. he leaned back with his back leaning against the table. i saw him smile at me through the corner of my eyes. i looked back at my sandwich not really knowing how to react when you catch someone staring at you. i just ignored it completely actually.
"hey gregory?" i asked, wanting to ask if he would be okay with coming over to my house or something. itd be nice to have a different voice to listen to other then yelling for a whole weekend so..
"yeah whats up?" he said back.
"uhm, do you think it would be okay if you came over sometime after school to my house- i would wanna go somewhere else but i dont have any money on me or anything an-"
he interrupted my rambling.
"sure, i can come over! you dont need to ask your dad or anything?" he asked. ive told him about my dad being an aggressive person in general.
"u-uhm- honestly it might be risky but michael has his friends over all the time so i dont see why not!"

"okay so, i can just walk home with you then?" gregory asked me smiling. he turned around to face the table and sit normally with his hands crossed over each other on the table.
"uh, i take the bus so we can just go together! now i wont have to beg my sister to sit by me!" i said with a sorta obvious lighting in my face. elizabeth much preferred to sit by her friend suzie then me. so having gregory go with me would be sorta pleasing.
"i'll gladly sit with you on the bus evan!" gregory said resting his cheek into the palm of his hand as he turned to face me. i simply smiled then continued to eat my peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
it then hit me, gregory never told me anything about how he lived at home, his parents, or siblings. i decided to ask hoping id get to know him like how he knew me.
"do you have any siblings?" i asked after i finished chewing my sandwich.
"i-uhm..no? nothing. actuall- no siblings." he stuttered out. he had a shocked look on his face as if he didnt expect me to ask such a thing.
"did i say something wrong?" i asked questioning. the way he reacted wasnt what i expected at all.

"no no no! you said nothing wrong! your all good dude." he said placing his hand on my shoulder. i nodded, and smiled at him. although gregory seemed strong, and acted strong too, i could tell something i said bothered him. i felt bad ignoring that since hes helped me through so much already this past week.
"gregory?" i ask lightly.

"evan?" he replies.

"you seemed to get scared when i asked about your siblings; you sure everything's okay?" i realize how stupid that sounds after i say it so i look down at my sandwich. he was quiet for a while. a longer while then i expected. i decided to look up at him, and he was staring directly at me as if he was about to say something but it wouldn't come out.
"well- you see, i don't really have anyone..." he says lightly, almost in a mumble. i immediately feel horrible guilt. everything hes done for me, hes even helped push away my tears when nobody else could. i was doing nothing in return this whole time.. where was he staying?
"but thats okay now!" he adds. "i found you in the nurses office and i knew just then that maybe id finally have something to keep me company. or- you know. something to help! like, to take care of?" he started rambling. i was shocked when he said that. i expected myself to be hard to take care of but it made him happy..
i wrapped my arms around him into a hug after setting down my sandwich. now all i want is for him to be happy in the moment. he hugged back and i could feel his cheeks tighten up into a smile as he dug his head into my shoulder.
"uhm, if you dont mind me asking, where have you been staying?" i asked as he continued to keep me in the hug.
"the mall- with the animatronics..you know freddy is actually kinda okay. so i guess ive always had him?" he said giggling after that last bit. im surprised at how optimistic he is. he always seems so confident in what hes doing, or mindless of how things actually are. he only sees the good side to things in life. maybe he was the reason i was brought here..?

//end of whatver part this is. im so tured. its over 1200 words alr i did enough. next one will be about theur happy golly playdate🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺💔💔💔💔💣💣💣🩸🩸🩸💉💉💉🖤🖤🖤🤍💔💔❤️‍🩹🫧🫧🫧🫧🥀🥀🥀🍃🍃🍃🌿🌿(where tf is the chain emoji?-)