houshold😵

gregory pov^^^^^^^^^

evan took my hand as we left the bus, practically dragging me to his house.
"evan i can walk y'know?" i said wanting him to loosen his grip cause it was very tight. it made me happy seeing him excited for having me over though.
"sorry! its just i finally have someone else to talk to other than my sister." he let go of my hand. i could tell he was a little disappointed in doing that, but i wasnt going to bring it up.
"so..what do you usually do?" i ask as he opens the door to his house. i see elizabeth run to catch up after she spoke with some other girl with blonde hair her age.
"uhm, i- watch tv?" he said. i could tell he was lying but it was obviously cause he didnt want to tell me. we continued small talk as we entered the house. i saw his older brother sit on the couch as he was on his phone.
"sup kids. dads working extra today since one of the employees was gone or whatever so im in charge." he said still glaring at his phone. i dont think he even noticed i walked in. evan pulled me into his room and we sat down on his floor.
"jenga?" he asked as he sat on his knees.

"sure!"

"okay let me go get it" he said as he got up walking to a shelf. he was on his toes trying to reach for it so i got up and grabbed it for him. i also had to get on my toes cause that dumb shelf was very high but whatever.
we sat down and started playing.
"hey you shit load! who said you could bring a friend over?!" michael yelled as he barged in the room.
"u-uhm, you always have friends over? like jeremy!" evan said to his brother. i saw his eyes start looking around, showing nervousness.
"w-WHATEVER. make ONE LOUD NOISE AND THE ASSHOLES OUT! got it?"

evan and i nodded our heads in agreement as he left.

"you did good standing up to him!" i said to evan making sure he was proud of himself.

"oh! thanks. probably wouldnt of said anything if it wasnt due to the fact your the person here." he said back to me pulling out the first jenga piece. i smiled at that then took out a pice after him.
"hey gregory?" evan asked me as he focused on sliding out another piece.

"yeah whats up?" i said looking at him.

"maybe you could stay here? like for tonight. since its friday..?" he asked me. in all honesty i wanted to so i didnt see the problem.
"sure! Freddy might worry while im gone but im sure he will understand!" i said as i slid a piece out after him.

(small chapter cus ive been hella lazy lately. goodbye ty.)