four

"here I brought us some soup" hyunjin said as he came back with two bowls .

"You must be cold" hyunjin said as he handed Felix his bowl of soup and threw a jacket over him .

That was when Felix realised he was still in that stupid dress that was all muddy and ripped up.

"Do you happen to have clothes I could change into ? I wouldn't be able to sleep in this " Felix asked .

"But would you be able to change with you ankle sprained like that ?" Hyunjin asked .

"I'll be fine" Felix said before hyunjin hesitantly got up and gave Felix a baggie cream t-shirt and baggie brown shorts .

Hyunjin left felix to change in the corner of the shed as hyunjin tried to clean his wounds and blood in front of the mirror.

Felix stood, back facing hyunjin in the corner as hyunjin stood at the other side of the room, back facing Felix in front of the mirror .

The mirror's angle faced where Felix was standing . And Hyunjin could cover Felix's reflection in the mirror with his body but he couldn't help but steal glances .

Hyunjin noticed Felix struggling with the dress .

Felix managed to take it off himself , leaving him only in his underclothing.

"Can you not watch me as I dress please" Felix turned and looked at hyunjin through his reflection in the mirror .

"Right right I'm sorry" hyunjin stammered before he moved slightly to prevent the mirror from reflecting Felix .

"Okay I'm done" Felix said as he turned around . Hyunjin immediately rushed to help him back to the couch .

"Thank you" Felix flushed as he avoided eye contact .

"You know a prince as pretty as you shouldn't be in the woods at this time of the evening . You're lucky it was me who found you and not some human or something" hyunjin said .

Felix ignored everything else hyunjin said and turned dark red at the compliment.

"no- no one's called me pretty- other than my mother-" Felix stuttered .

"What!? You're lying to me !" Hyunjin shouted , seemingly offended .

"Well no I'm not . It's just that people are too scared to call me anything because of my father . He's quite intimidating" Felix answered .

"That makes more sense . Because here I'm thinking your the most pretties vampire I've seen and then there's you saying you've never been called pretty" hyunjin shook his head as he sipped his soup .

"I- I'm the most pretties vampire you've seen ?" Felix batted in disbelief , making hyunjin shy down in embarrassment .

"W-well yeah- i- I mean I'm not like a creep or anything and I definitely wouldn't hurt you if that's what you're thinking and it's probably what you are thinking cuz some random guy just called you pretty but i assumed that it would be normal for you but I seriously didn't mean it in a creepy way and i-" hyunjin got cut off .

"I never said I found it creepy Jeez. You talk too much" Felix blushed as he sipped his soup

"Ugh- uh- your right- I'll- I'll um- get some air" hyunjin stammered before bursting out of the shed like as if he couldn't breathe in there .

Jesus Christ he'd never been so nervous around anyone before .
Maybe it was the fact that they were alone , handsome and horny .

The wind blew on the shirtless vampire as he shivered slightly .

Hyunjin turned to go back in and opened the door , walking back into the warm , dull room , admiring how cute the prince looked in his clothes .

"You have wings right ?" Felix asked , snapping hyunjin back to reality .

"Uh- y-yeah- it's no big deal-" hyunjin was cut off .

"No big deal !? Are you crazy ? Only 2% of vampires in the world have wings !" Felix said with slight glints of excitement in his eyes .

"C-can I see them ?" Felix asked with beady eyes , making a smile form on hyunjin's lips at the cuteness .

"Sure" hyunjin said before he turned around , facing his back at Felix .

Felix watched carefully as hyunjin's shoulder blades flexed before tearing apart as white erections folded out of his back into wings .

Hyunjin turned around and faced Felix who's eyes sparkled brightly with excitement .

Hyunjin walked up to couch as he flexed his wings , lowering one down to Felix so he could touch them .

"They're- beautiful-" Felix muttered as he traced his hands along the wing , staring at how the bones of wings spread out as the skin stretched between them .

[Imagine it looked like this bc I can't describe shit]

Hyunjin felt the blood rush to his face as he stood in front of the long haired brunette who's face was right in front of his crotch .

Hyunjin's exposed upper body and the way Felix was touching his wings and the way Felix looking at him as the dull light from the fireplace reflected in his eyes . Fuck , the tension in the room was painfully obvious .

"Uh- um- I'll go see if I have a shirt-" hyunjin said before his wings folded back into his back , making him jerk forward slightly before walking off and rummaging in his stuff , trying not to think up scenarios in his head.

______________________