ˢʸⁿᵒᵖˢⁱˢ & ʷᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍˢ.

synopsis & warnings.

.

.

.

.・。✎ ꜱʏɴᴏᴘꜱɪꜱ . . .

𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐄 from being a knight might've been your worse mistake yet. But how could you have not wanted to continue fighting and protecting the kingdom after what happened to her? You weren't able to protect her, so now you're vowing to protect the kingdom until you die.

You possessed infinite riches as the kingdom's best knight, the Dark Knight. All the glory and honor was directed to you! You already had a high reputation and rank in the council of Knights, there was no need to carry on fighting. Peace & alliance had already settled in the kingdom you served. Still, you held your sword with an iron grip and refused the king's offer.

Oh my poor reader, what a tragedy that you've decided to exchange your once bright fate with one filled with dark intentions.

Maybe if you had just forgotten about her dying wish, you could've avoided all of this! But alas, you did not take the chance to live a peaceful life. Perhaps it was her fault for dying in the first place.

Or was it yours?

It was yours, right?

Please be careful dear reader, they're coming for you. Competing for your affection, and not in a cute way. They are hopelessly devoted to you, can't you see?!

Ţ̵̢͖̙͙͖̖͓̳͓̲̳͈̥͔̼̠̤̩͌̀́̏̃́̓͑̈́̓͊̾̅̽̚ĥ̴̛̳̙̫̓͊̿͌̊̃̓͘ę̸̨̠͖͎̝̯̮͙̬̭̯͓̹͚̭̘͕̿̿̔̀̎͐̈͋̈́̇͛͘͜y̶̧̢̢̭̞͙͚̰̺̲͉̮̻̜̞̳͓̜̜̖̗̞̳̦̠̳͙̠̹̼̣̹̖͎̥͙͈͔̫̙͎͛̓͒͗̆̃̐͋̀͗́͌̑̉̐͂̎͂̈́̄͒̉̿̃́͊̎͘͜͜͜͝͝͠ͅ ̷̡̧̰̗͈̩̯̟̗̲̜͎͎̖̳͎̤̭̞̯̦͙̝͕͖̻͈̫̱̟̦̯͕̼͚̪͎͕̝̓̾̀̃̑̔͗̓ͅͅl̷̡̡̢̢̨̛̘̰͍̻̗̫̪͉͙͓̟̞̥̟͕͖̣͓̪̪͉̖̦͇̊̐̂͒̇̆͗͛̏́̀͊̏̎͛̚͘͝͝͝o̷͎͚͊̒̒̓́̇̃̆̍̽̆̎͌̐̏̏͑̐́̌̇͊͊̏̕̕̚͠v̶̥͔̩͓̖͖̬̩̮̖͙͍̤̩̳̠̤̼͍̼͚͚̬͙̫͓̖͛͑̾͐͒̂̔̏̅͐̈́̿̏͂̆̽̄͊̿̕̕̚͝͝͠͝ȩ̵̜̰͈̦̯͚̬̫̮̞̮̩̤̞͖͍̻̪͚͕̝̈̎̇͗̈́̉̄̋̋͌̾̋̽̎̂̈́̾̎̇͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅ ̸̧̨̡̨̘̯͕̬̣͔̼̤̩͙̟͓̹̠̝̲̺̞̣̞̳̫̦̲͖̜̲̳̣̲͚̝̘͓̱̟͉̠̘̉͑̀́́̃͛͆̅̄̈̑͒͊̈͌͌̕̚͜͜͝͝͠͠ͅy̸̨̆̒̔̽̈́̎͐̒̑̄̒̀̋͜͜ͅò̴̧̡̡̩͍̰̥̻͈̹̳̲̬̳̣͔̦̪̻̘̲ư̶̡̢̢͎͇̼̥̖̹̮̖͖̩͇̹̙̤͓̻̱͚̠͖̘̺͎͉͓̜̤͇̭͍̫͕͕͓̝͇̜͔̗̰̐͑̉̀́͂̔͐̌͝͠͝.̸̢̡̧̧̢̢̛̼̣̻̼̙̼͈͍̻̙͖̱̰̙̠͙̭̭͖̤͖̠͈͎͈̼̗̠̥̦̮̻̻͖̮̤͉̬̟͎͓̩̌͊̀̓͆͌̀̂̊̊̅̓̂̐̒̓́̀̚ͅ

[ 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞!𝐕𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐱 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭!𝐌!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 ]

.・。✎ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢꜱ . . .

— I do not condone yandere behavior in real life, these types of behaviors are disgusting and wrong. Please seek help if you find yourself romanticizing their wrongdoings.

This book will contain themes of manipulative, stalker, obsessive, and possessive behavior. If you feel uncomfortable with them you are absolutely free to leave!

Because it is a Yandere book this will most likely contain blood, as well as descriptive gore and disturbing scenes.

Contact the author if you wish for me to tag any triggers at the beginnings of chapters as I do not wish to offend/trigger anyone.

— Characters will be introduced one by one. There are 10(ish) yanderes in total and so I will be writing approximately 13 endings, including a true ending, a bad ending, and a good ending.

— !! Artwork is not mine unless I state otherwise !!

— Please do not rush me! My update schedule is really messy and I have other books to update. There will be slow updates since I still have school but I'll make sure the chapters are long so you don't get bored. ^^

— Plagiarism will not be tolerated, if you want to make a translation of this book contact the author for permission. Message me if you see my book copied in any other website that is not Quotev, Wattpad or Tumblr.

— For any doubts or questions, you can message me or write a comment down below, it will most probably be answered. Constructive criticism is accepted, but any comment that contains hate, racism, homophobia, or anything of sorts will be warned and/or deleted. I prefer not blocking anyone from reading this book, so please don't say anything offensive.

Enjoy!! ♡♡

~ mai.