𝗝𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗲𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰 - 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗶𝗻

It was finally the day for me to hang out with Jules. After months and months of having no time off for each other we finally had a night to ourselves. It was about 5:30pm so Jules was still on set. So I got the idea to go buy our favorite snacks. I get to target and walk in having no clue what to buy. I went straight to the candy aisle getting sour patch kids and even some new sour patch grape for us to try. I ended up with a decent amount of candy in my basket so I moved on to the chips and drinks. I found a couple of our favorite drinks getting a wide selection incase we don't want a curtain something and same went for chips. After spending a large amount of money on snacks I went to get us some food. I got us taco bell considering we haven't eaten there in a little while. I finally got home and set everything up. I had plates full of popcorn, chips, and even candy. I heard a ring at the door and jumped in excitement!

"baby!" She said as she pulled me in for a hug

"Oh my god Jules I've missed you the absolute most" I then planted a small kiss on her lips. It had been forever since I've gotten to see her, she just never has the time.

"I'm so glad to see you! It's been forever babe you have no idea how much I've missed you. How much I've missed your hugs, your kisses, your cuddles" she said. She sounded so utterly in love with me while I stared at her with the biggest eyes ever just in awe of the girl in front of me.

"Let's sit" I say as we head to the couch

"I got us food, snacks and drinks! I hope you love me" I say with a wide smile

" I do, I love you sooo much" she then gives me a kiss

"So what do you wanna watch love?" I asked her

"Call me that again then I'll tell you" she said staring at me with Googoo eyes

"Stop! I always call you that. I'll stop if I have too" I say as a threat

"Okay okay we don't need to do that!!"

"Good but we need to choose something so what?" I asked her once more

"I'll be honest..I have no idea I just really wanted to be here with you" Jules says

"Awe I love you but..we actually do need to put something on" I say

"Okay! You know what 'Wandavision' I haven't finished yet and it'll be nice to see it" Jules says with a smile knowing she's fixed our tv problem

"Okay let's watch Wandavision" I say with a smile
I put on episode 5 which is the episode she last left off on and kiss her forehead as she snuggled up next to me.

After two bags of candy, one chip bag, two sodas and our food we were officially stuffed. I look at her and I see her asleep. I look at her in awe and debated if I should move us or stay sleeping. I came up with the idea to move us only because I wanted her to sleep comfortable and not on some couch. I wake her up a little as we make our way to my room.

"Where am I" she asked

"We're going to my room" I say as we continue making our way to my room. Jules laid on the bed once we got into my room. I went and changed into some comfortable clothes and laid next to her. Luckily she came in sweats and in a t shirt so I wouldn't have to struggle and change her. I put a blanket over us and I hold her so tight wanting to make sure she's genuinely here with me and it's not just another lonely night..but it wasn't it was a night with her.

"I love you endlessly" I say as I kissed her cheek and wrapped my legs around hers.

Authors note!
- hi!! I'm so sorry this is shorter but I really just wanted to make something cute and so wholesome for both u and Jules ;) ♡