𝗢𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗮 𝗿𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗼 - 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗿

Sour tour has officially started! Olivia invited me to her tour since she wanted a friend by her side and she told me she'd love if I was there and how could I pass up such a huge opportunity. Maybe I'm not preforming or going on stage but I'll still forever wanna be there for liv. We check into our hotel since it was a two night show. I walk into the room stunned.

"Liv. Two beds?" I say confused

"Yea, I mean we aren't official are we?" She smirked

Liv had always wanted us to be together but I've just been so nervous to make it official. We've been seeing each other for about two months which isn't long but we just wanna be something more already.

"Liv you know you can ask me right?" I smile

"But I wanna be the one to be asked okay" she smiled knowing I hate talking about when it's going to happen because to be honest I don't even know when it's gonna happen. I just want it to be at the right time.

"Well then I guess you're gonna wait forever" I said obviously joking.

"Mmh okay. We'll see about that" she smirked and puts her bags down. I lay in the bed closest to the door and smile because I'd been so long since I've been off the bus.

"Hey y/n I'm gonna go see if their already in there rooms. Okay?" She asked

"Yea sure, I'll stay here" I replied with a smile

She walks out the room and as soon as she does I look around our room. It was just an average hotel room but it's sometimes always nice to look around. After a while I start to unpack my bag and hang my outfits for the next two days. As soon as I finished liv finally came back.

"Hii I'm back!!" Said liv

"Hey, I've just been getting my clothes out" I then smiled

"Okay well what if you help me rehearse after?" She smiles

"Rehearse? Why do I have to help you? I'm not good at this music stuff" I say

"Sure I guess but you can still sit and watch me play. Make it feel like I'm serenading you." She lets out a giggle after.

" The Olivia Rodrigo serenading me? Hold on let me sit down" I say running toward my bed. Olivia then giggles and grabs her guitar. She then starts playing happier which has always been so special to me.

"And do you tell her she's the most beautiful girl you've ever seen? An eternal love bullshit you know you'll never mean Remember when I believed you meant it when you said it first to me?" olivia had always joked about writing this for me but the thing that makes it funny is how we didn't even know each other yet. But she loves saying it's was a sign.

"I hope you're happy Just not like how you were with me I'm selfish, I know, can't let you go So find someone great, but don't find no one better I hope you're happy, but don't be happier" she finishes off. Without realizing I had been singing too.

"What?" I question

"You were singing. You sounded so much better then me" she said

"Shut up liv. I didn't even realize I was singing, let me be" I say obviously wanting her to shut up about it

"If I could have you on my tour I would" she smiles

" I know that's obviously not true"

" it totally is" she says while getting up from the other bed

" my fans would probably love you way more than they love me" she giggled as she paced the room

" Liv, please stop this this isn't funny." I giggle. As soon as she stops pacing she runs up to me and attacks me onto the bed.

"LIV" I tell completely shocked that she just jumped onto me

"What it was fun"

At this point we were full on cuddling and I really loved this exact moment and how I felt.

"Olivia?"

"Woah what? You just called me olivia" she said getting off my chest

"Yea..um would you like to officially be my girlfriend?"

"Y/n you know that's all I've ever wanted to be" liv smiles

She then pulls me up from the bed and kisses me. We've kissed a couple times but this one felt so much more special and meaningful.

"I think that's a yes right?" I smiled

"Yes dummy it is a yes" she then kissed my lips once more and grabbed her bag

"Where are you going?" I asked

"WE are going to get ice cream. Consider this our first date" she let out one more smile as she grabbed my hand and pulled me out the room.