Him hes just too good

The next morning was just something because everyone woke up around seven in the morning to throw up everyone that had to much to drink last night. Mattia woke me up by kissing my neck he was basically on top of me.

Mattia: good morning my love

Y/n: morning my love

After that the silence was so loud because we had to discuss last night not only with each other but explain to everyone what they kept doing and what really happened.

Mattia: so... last night was not the best but it was something

Last night🫠🫣😬

*Flashback*

Mattia and I started making out eventually things escalated to us having sex. We were in the middle of our business when a drunk kairi knocks on the door.

Kairi: hello open the door guys hello it's me Olaf

Mattia: don't make a sound y/n he'll go away.

Right now you have no idea how good this feels but he's so big that I'm a moaning mess and he's moaning too was I that good.

Kairi keeps knocking and and talking then Mattia finally says

Mattia: Kairi stop being a Cockblocker

Kairi: you guys are having sex? NASTY

Mattia: Kairi if you don't stfu I will beat you tf up

Kairi: is y/n in there

what kind of question is that?

Mattia and I wanted to laugh but he said yeah she's here why?

Kairi: ok so some guy came here looking for her but I said she has a boyfriend but then wait I need Alejandro.

kairi: omg hi friends

Devyn: hi kai why are you at their door?

Kairi: I'm supposed to tell them what happened

Devyn: are you happy I'm happy everyone's happy Life's amazing AHHH.

wtf is going on out there

They leave until Alejandro then come an hour later with Kairi.

Alejandro: it's me guys

Kairi: And meeeeee

Alejandro: he's wasted so is everybody else listen y/n your brothers came looking for you but I said we know nobody by that name everyone know not to say anything. Ok bye also we think your brothers have something to do with alcohol but it's good.

Uh oh.

Mattia: brothers!

Y/n: surprise my brothers are in LA well I'm going to die.

Mattia: yeah by me

Y/n: t-

Mattia: what's going on you said they're always busy and can't make time for you?