Prologue

In Sundown. On the busy streets of Mumbai. Sun started hiding behind the ocean. After completing duty and handovering to manage the beauty of Mumbai to moon. Sun was bidding bye for the day. As the evening was getting dark. Wind in air started making surrounding cool and calm. Road lights giving a golden beauty. Birds started going back to their home. As Mumbai is all time working country. Crowd was on road. Some returning back to home. Some enjoying evening. Some going for their night shifts.

A boy was driving car and a girl was beside him. They were going somewhere when boy's phone rang. He saw an unknown number. Boy received the call.

Someone: Teri jaan khatre me hain. All the best Siddharth.

Someone hangs up the call. Siddharth stopped the car with jerk. He looked at girl and saw their intertwine hands.

Girl (worried): What happened Sid? You okay? Kiska phone tha?

Sid: Prateek ka phone tha. Usne kaha meri jaan khatre me hain. I don't know mujhe aese kyun lag raha hain but I felt uske words kind off warning the.

Girl: But hum safe hain Sid. See tum safe ho and main bhi safe hoon, tumhare sath hoon.

Sid nodded but he was damn worried and scared.

Girl: Kahin vaishu?

Sid snapped at girl with eyes wide open.

Sid: Nahin nahin bilkul nahin. Vo meri vaish ko aankh utha kar bhi dekhega to main uski jaan le luga.

Girl: Hmm.... Chalo jaldi usko college se leave mila hoga. We can pick her up with us.

Sid nodded and drove off towards University.

Sid (warning tone): I am going out. Tum yahi baitho aur haan lock the door from inside. Don't you dare to step out without my permission. Main vaishu ko leke aaya. Or tum aayi bahar to mujhse bura insaan koi nahin hoga for you. Am I clear Avneet?

Girl uff avni nodded. Sid went out of car and looked around. Avni opened the window.

Avni (pointing at vaish and boy): Vo rahi vaishu but ye ladka kaun hain uske sath?

Sid saw in direction and got shock.

Sid (shocked): What the fuck prateek is doing with vaish? Close the window. I am going.

He ran to cross the road but cars were blocking his way. He stood in middle of road, fully shocked as he saw prateek hugging Vaish but behind her back he has a masser knife in his hand, ready to stab her any moment.

Sid took out gun from his pocket and pointed towards Prateek. In no time Sid shot him. As gun has silencer. No one got to know about the attack and Sid quickly hid himself behind the car.

As bullet hit on Prateek's head. He lost his sense in second. Vaish got shock on sudden moment but her eyes fell on Sid who was hiding behind the car.

Vaish broke the hug to get more shock as Prateek fell on road, taking last breath. Vaish quickly ran from there and hid somewhere as tears brimmed in her eyes.

Crowd noticed Prateek lying on floor and ran towards him. Sid was hiding behind the car unaware about vaish who ran away from there.

|-|-|-|-|-|-|

Here is prologue of Stuck in Torment.

Who is Prateek?

Why he wanted to kill Vaish?

Why vaish ran away from Sid?

What Sid will do now?

Wanna to know answers of these questions?

Join with me in the journey of Stuck in Torment - A Sidnavi ff.

Cover credits: moodysiddharth

Shout out will be appreciable.