Chapter 8

Abhi (reading paper): Abhishek, I need to go now. Sorry for wasting your time. Actually thing is I guess someone is following me. Don't know how person got to know I am here with you and when I was alone in room. I received call on your phone. So I need to leave. I deleted number from your phone because person asked me to do so. 6432489914 this is person's phone number from which I got call.

Abhi please do a favor for me. Inform bhai. Inform him about this situation and ask him to trace above number. This is personal Prateek's number. He is alive. The person whom bhai shot is alive. As this is his personal number. I am 100% sure. He ain't gonna switch it off or anything. So just inform bhai about situation and ask him to trace the number. I will be with prateek only. So bhai can search me easily. 9993522777 this is my brother's number. Siddharth Nigam do call him.

Thank you,
Vaishnavi.

After reading whole letter. Abhishek got shock. He quickly dialed Sid's number.

With Sid. He was silently lying on sofa. Tears were rolling on his cheeks. His mind was fully messed. Avni was beside him, caressing his hair, mumbling soothing words in his ear. That's when Sid's phone rang. He took his phone and saw unknown number. He received the call.

Abhi: Hello Siddharth, Abhishek this side. Vaishnavi's friend.
Sid: Hello Vaish-
Abhi (cuts him): Listen Vaishnavi is in danger. After incident near college. She was with me but she received Prateek's call on my phone. So she left from here but Siddharth she wrote a letter before leaving from here. On letter she mentioned Prateek's personal phone number and she asked you to trace it. To find where is she.

Sid got shock and was confused as well.

Avni: What happened?

Sid looked at her and again to his phone.

Sid (to abhi): Buddy hold on for a minute.
Abhi: Hmm....

Sid (to avu): Umm.... Vaish was with her friend before leaving and she got to know that Prateek is alive.
Avu (shocked): What the fuck! He is alive?How's this possible?
Sid: I don't know but she asked me to trace Prateek's personal phone number to find her but why she did this. She could have simply come with us when she met us.
Avni: Stop over thinking Sid. Maybe she was in pressure. Now she herself asked you to trace that number. Just go and check if she is safe or not. If she is safe just come back. If she isn't. You have to help her. She is your younger sister.

Understanding situation. Sid nodded and asked abhi for Prateek's number. As he got Prateek's number. He asked one of his man to trace it. In few minutes he got the location.

Sid (cupping avu's face): I need to go. Vaishu ko bachana hain. Take care of yourself. Be careful. Not sure but ho sakta hain if someone is spying here as well. So lock door and windows. Take care of yourself.

He kissed on her forehead. Avi nodded with smile.

Avu (holding his hands): All the best. You too take care of yourself. Come soon with your sister.

Sid bid bye and sat in car. He drove off to that location.

TBC.....