9: Akabane Karma (under-editing)

It has been a week since Arina's first arrival at Kunugigaoka Junior High and the students were gradually getting used to her presence, until one day they stopped bothering her completely, letting her roam free around the school in peace.

There had been pretty interesting stuff that happened within the previous week; Torii Hidetoshi did come to school with his brand new Bell helmet and created a bloodshed situation when he decided to headbutt Seo Tomoya. He was suspended later on; however, due to his excellent performance in class, he only got a warning from the principal and got his helmet confiscated.

Koyama Natsuhiko outperformed almost all the students in the top twelve of his class and had a major character development ever since the day Asano Gakushuu approached and told him 'With your strength, you should more boldly look down on others'. Koyama became so much more confident after that, unfortunately even to the point of being egotistical, but he felt a strong obligation to Asano because of this.

Mizuno Ami Peterson got the inspiration for her youtube video after her first P.E class, titled 'That one kid in class whose vomit always ruins the day'. Araki Teppei was her first viewer (like always), he couldn't help but laugh at how badly she cosplayed and portrayed Akeboshi and the janitor man.

Arina Avenira had been contemplating a lot about joining which club; Asano highly encouraged her to join the athletics club to pursue her talent but to his discontentment, she joined the cooking club instead.

'What a waste of talent' he thought.

She met Minami Mei during her first day joining the club, also from her class, and they quickly became friends. The two frequently discussed topics of culinary art and sometimes went shopping together.

Today while baking sweets for the club activities, Arina had something in her mind as Mei was constantly talking about her boyfriend.

"I can't wait to let him try these!" she said, frosting cupcakes skillfully.

"He would be a FOOL if he doesn't like your cupcakes!" declared Arina certainly, grinning broadly, as an idea arrived at her head to which she turned to the club president. 

"Oh, senpai! -- lovely senpai, say, perhaps it would be very lovely if I could bring some cupcakes with me and share them with the world...oh well, how many should I take?" she whispered whilst flushing.

The club president was Mei's older sister. Despite being only one year apart, her sister was way taller than Mei was, she stood at 5'6 compared to Mei who was only around Arina's height. Both sisters possessed light purple hair and golden eyes. While Mei chose to tie her hair to a low side ponytail with a lovely ribbon rope hairband, her sister preferred to let her hair down. There was always a hyperfeminine vibe hanging around them that no other girls in school could match up with (Arina idolized Mei for this trait so much). As a result, they were pretty popular among boys if not for Nagasawa Juria's status and beauty to claim the 'queen bee' title by all students.

"Take many as you like," said Minami Maki—Mei's sister, smiling softly.

"O-o-oh, I will forever remember you as a benefactor!" said the dreamy Arina in sheer gratitude, clasping her hands together in delight. In imagination, she saw class 3-E moaning to the scrumptious cupcakes and sighed dreamily.

She wrapped up more than twenty cupcakes and put them in a tote bag as Mei began to question why she had to bring home so much.

"Why would you take home this much, Arina?" she inquired.

"Why, Mei-chan, the cupcakes you baked are just too IRRESISTIBLE! I figured people are not truly living their life to the fullest if they don't at least try them out once in their life! They may have regular cupcakes, of course, but nothing is as comparable to yours — I shall always pity them. But I needn't now, because I've got enough for my neighborhood I suppose."