part 3

When I took Toby to my house, he ended up putting his head on my chest. I started blushing like crazy.
_________________________________________
It was 8 in the morning so we had to get up,

"Toby, time to get up." He groaned,

"I don't wanna get up."

After hours of trying to get him up, I finally did.

I got some clothes out for him. He grabbed the clothes and ran to the bathroom to change.

When he came back, I just had to laugh. He was wearing a yellow and black striped shirt. He had overalls over it. He just looked so cute!

T/S cause fuck it

When we got to school, Toby tried to go inside before I grabbed his wrist,

"What's up big man?"

I let go of his wrist and looked down.

"I-I like you Toby... alot. I didn't know how to tell you till now." I stuttered. He grabbed my hand, making me look at him. He kissed my cheek lightly.

"I like you too, and this is cute, but we have to go to class." I nodded and let go of his hand.

When we got to class, I saw Oliver in the seat behind me, I told Toby that Oliver was there.

When we sat down Oliver started to call tubbo a gay freak, and an asshole, even though he did nothing wrong.

Soon enough everyone started to call him 'a freak' and 'A gay asshole.'

I had enough of everyone. I grabbed Toby's hand and took him out of the classroom. Class didn't start yet so we were aloud to come out,

"Toby. Why are they calling you an asshole?" He shrugged

"There's a rumor going around that everyone who is gay has killed someone in the past or in their past life, which is total bullcrap!"

I felt bad for him so I took him back in. We sat down and tubbo looked tired so I said I would protect him.

After class, i tried to wake Toby up but I couldn't so I carried him till he woke up,

"What's going on?" He sounded like he wanted to go back to sleep,

"You fell asleep, so I'm taking you to your class." He tried to get up, so I put him down.

He ran to his class even though we were right by it,

"Thanks Ranboo."