part 4

"Thanks Ranboo!" I started, "I lo-" I covered my mouth so he cant hear me, I don't want people knowing yet.

"You what?"

"Nothing! Bye!" He waved at me and went to his class. Tommy's class was boring as hell so I didnt pay attention. I was just excited to see Ranboo.

He was perfect, his dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes, the way he dress. I couldn't stop thinking about him.

After class was break so I can see Ranboo. After class I went to where normally went but there was Oliver and his crew. I went over to him,

"hey bitch. Care to get out of my place." Jackson looked at me and turned back around, talking to his friends. I called him again but this time he answered,

"I'm not moving asshole. Find another place where you can hang with your friends. But tell Tommy to come here, I want to talk to him." Jackson said, cracking his knuckles. I gulped, he was so strong. What if he hurts Tommy?

Jackson took a knife out and one of his friends held me down. He pressed knife into my arm and leg. He was aiming for the neck next but that would kill me.

I closed my eyes shut until I felt the grip on my arm let go. I opened my eyes to see Ranboo over me.

"Thank God your alive! Please! Tell me what happened!" I told him the whole story from start to finish, about what Oliver said, the knife incident, and what happened that led up to me having cuts. I sat up and saw Tommy fighting Oliver. Ranboo checked the cuts and found one one my neck, just not as deep as the others. Oliver through the knife over me and friends sat up and grabbed it. His friend grabbed me and put the knife to my throat.

"Try to come get him, see what happens." Ranboo didn't move so I didn't die. I never felt in this much pain. Ranboo moved one step towards me and the knife was closer to me throat.

I hissed in pain. Ranboo immediately stopped moving. He came up with a plan and winked at me. I shook my head, it was a horrible  idea!

Oliver saw what Ranboo did and told the guy to deeper. I hissed again but louder. The cuts getting deeper and deeper everytime Ranboo moved near me. I felt like I was kidnapped and was taken hostage.

Tommy finally finished Oliver off with one final punch, breaking his nose. He looked over and came to where Ranboo was. The blonde put his hand on Ranboo's shoulder and gave him a reassuring smile.

Ranboo nodded and let's Tommy join in this. The guy let's me go cause he's scared of Tommy. I mean, who isn't when it comes to fighting.

Ranboo took me to the nurse who sent me to the hospital. I blacked out before we got to the hospital.

The last thing I heard before was "please be okay. I would miss you to much." Then the rest was muffled.