5- Dementor

~Harry POV~

After 5 minutes the train jolted and stoped. And without any warning the lights  went off.

I stood up to check in the corridor when the train gave another violent shook and I fell on top of Adriana who was now awake.

I put my hands on the wall behind her so my full weight was not on her.

We both looked at each other eyes. Her eyes were glowing brown in the dark.

They were beautiful.

When I realised how awkward our position was I stood and sat beside her, blushing furiously.

Thank god the lights are out. I thought

~Adriana POV~

All lights went off and the train gave another violent jolt when I woke up.

I saw Harry moving towards the compartment's door but was not able to open it because the train gave another jolt and Harry fell on top of me.

He placed his hand on the wall behind me at the right time or he would have fell on me.

We looked at each others eyes. His green eyes were shining under the moon light and I was looking at him waiting him to realise that he is on top of me.

And he did after 5 to 10 seconds he realised that he was on top of me and straighten up and sat beside me.

I saw a red tint on his cheek but didn't got time to admire it because Ron started speaking making me look at him.

"there is a figure moving outside."

And me being right next to the window peeked out and indeed there was someone but I was not able to identify because of the dark.

But then I heard the compartment for open and looked at that side. And saw a figure, not just any figure but a hooded figure that wore a scraped robe with a hood covering it's face.

It slid one of his hand inside the compartment and looked or I thought it looked towards Harry and mine's direction and in an instant I wrapped my arm around Harry trying to protect it.

Arghh! My trainer's trainings! I thought

The thing looked at me trying to protect Harry and came towards us.

And when it came closer it's hand became more clear. It was slimy and was decayed as if it was kept deep in water for years. I scrunched my nose in disgust. How would it feel if it touched my skin. I shivered at the thought

As the thing was comming closer I started hearing screaming.

"NOOOOOOO! LEAVE HER ALONE!"

"MOVE ASIDE OR I WILL KILL YOU TOO!"

"LEAVE US ALONE!!"

"ANNA THE WATER!!"

"DON'T  LEAVE MY HAND, ALEX"