Chapter 11

U PEOPLE DO NOT NEED THE REST OF THE FLASHBACK RN !! It'll be out later!

I'm such an evil genius, I know.

This is the continuation; Bree & the rest don't know the flashback either! Just for ur ego to be satisfied :)

*****

Bree's POV

As I listened intently, I realized that the way Vera's eyes gleamed when she talked about her sweet memories, she never had the same kind of happiness in her eyes around us, I mean- sure, she was content when she was with us, but what she'd felt wasn't happiness... We all seemed to be realizing that now :)

She was happy that time... She was truly happy. She is an awesome best friend. But she belonged with her best friends in Barbados. Well, ex-Best Friends...

She deserves happiness... But I won't judge completely until I hear the rest of it. But- OMG the time was 1:30 AM!! I looked around, suddenly stood up, and put my hands on my hips.

"Vera, so so so sorry for the terrible interruption. But the time is 1:30 AM. We need to get a good rest. We have a big day tomorrow!" 

Vera looked around frantically, spotted the wall clock, stood up, and nodded "Right, you're right, okay, chop!Get to bed!!" She quickly threw out all the plates and cups with my and Allison's help and got to bed while everyone else was smoothing out our pajamas, going to their rooms, and climbing into bed.

We were in the girls' bedroom, which included Me, Allison, Alair, Dree & Vera...  The Boys' room was Nino, Alden & Tyler.

We slowly drifted off to sleep while I thought about what could've happened...

What was it that hurt Vera so much when she seemed to be so happy before??

Oh well... My eyes... can't stay open anymore. Without another thought in my head, I slowly slip off into a slumber.

***In the Morning****

I woke up to hear muffled sounds and our bedroom door opened while a head popped in. It was... Tyler??

I slowly pushed the blankets off of me and sat up on the bed, only to notice that Vera's & Dree's spots were empty. I looked at Ty and raised my eyebrow... 

"We all are ready. the suitcases are out the door and Alden & Nino have already paid for our stay. We're leaving c'monn!" Tyler said. 

I hopped off the bed and shook Allison and Alair who was on either side of me. They slowly got up and started getting off. I got off and went into the washroom and quickly showered. I got ready and came out, being careful NOT to leave my make-up products in there. I grabbed my purse and stuffed my Products in it. Allison was already there, and Alair went in after me. I styled my hair and went out of the room. I smiled at Alden who came up to me and kissed me on the cheek... Vera rolled her eyes playfully. Her outfit was cute today. 

Why was she... she did her make-up!! She never does make-up! OMG!!

She saw that I noticed and winked at me and stalked out of the room. Allison came out after me and then we took off... We were relatively silent. I just stayed in the middle as usual. I leaned on Allison's shoulder. She leaned her head on mine. I smiled and closed my eyes. I was kind of drowsy and then, took a nap... 

I don't know what woke me up, but I could see a gigantic Mansion in front of me, and Rayan, Ace, Jordan, Andrea, Nino, Alden, they all were talking to them while Vera, - she had her shawl on... Just as I'd thought... 

Then as I got out, my stomach growled, which made me realize we hadn't eaten any breakfast yet!! Yikes...

Andrea looked at me and smiled, gosh, her smile was contagious, and I couldn't help but smile back,