Intro

Intro

*****

Disclaimer - (Cause fanfiction is tricky ground and I hope not to offend the creator of the original story and get sued)

I do not own "The Vampire Diaries", it belongs to its original creator Kevin Williamson, Julie Plec, and L. J. Smith. Nor do I own "Originals", which belongs to its rightful creator Julie Plec, Michael Narducci, Leslie Morgenstein, Gina Girolamo. This is only a fanfiction, it is a piece of nonprofit work - that I was inspired to write by the original work. Please support the official release of "The Vampire Diaries" and "Originals". Most of the media - such as the art and illustrations, gifs, video's, etc. used in this fanfiction - are from the web. Thus, most of them aren't mine (because I really, really can't draw) unless mentioned. To fit the story, images are also edited by various apps and websites. So they aren't mine, just edited.

Also if you own a picture or Video that I found online, and you either want your name added, or me to take it down. Please contact me and we can talk it out. P.s. I also ask that you do not copy my work and publish it onto any other website. A lot of the lines/text/scenes come from the original work.

Warnings:

*****

What if instead of four girls sacrificed every 300 years, it was five? Marcel may have not made it in time to save three of them, but he did arrive in time to save two; Davina Claire and her cousin, Caroline Forbes

Or

Where Kol isn't the only Mikaelson to fall in love with a Harvest Witch.

Pairings: Klaroline, Kalijah, Kol/Bonnie/Davina (Poly), Rebekah/Marcel

*****

So What? When you're Nik, I'm supposed to kiss you

So What? When you're Nik, I'm supposed to kiss you. And when you're Klaus, I'm supposed to run for my life.

*****

"So, all of this has been, what, a lie? A power move to take one of Marcel's weapons out from under him?" Caroline cried.

"No... I never saw you as a weapon Caroline-"

"LIAR!" The girl screamed, shaking the building.

"I never lied to you!" Klaus repeated.

*****

That was before I knew she was one of the Harvest girls. That option no longer exists.

 That option no longer exists

*****

So for the sake of the plot and events, Hayley will be pregnant with Klaus' kid. But fear not, just like the rest of my stories - there will be Hayley bashing; and I will also find a way to bring Katherine into the plot.

I also decided to finally give Rebekah/Marcel a try.

Anyways,

KLAROLINE FOR LIFE BECAUSE I WILL GO DOWN WITH THIS SHIP!