Savage Wild man in a new world

No one's POV

It was a normal day like any other and your parents Diego Elvira (Dad) and Lola Leoz (Mom) decided to take a well deserved vacation from being in charge of the greats tech company in the world. Loego Tech. (Shit name I know but it's the best I got. The e is silent btw)

*Timeskip*

You and your family has finally arrived at their remote island in Africa where they would have their vacation and to actually have some quality time with you. They wanted nothing more then to be with you ever since you where first dumped on their door step. They saw something special in you, so they took no time accepting you and adopting you. They did everything they could to make sure you where the happiest and healtiest baby around. They even used some of their tech from their company to help entertain you when they where busy. They brought you almost everywhere with them. Anytime they would have a bad day, your adorable baby like features would always brighten their day. You are currently in their treehouse that they custom built themselves having dinner on the porch. They just fed you, so right now they are enjoying themselves stargazing  while you played around in the living room.

Kala's POV

It was a beautiful day to be out there exploring with my baby gorilla Imani. She keeps on growing faster with each passing day. Her habit for adventure is ray of hope for other creatures that you shouldn't let life pass you by if you have the chance to experience things that most other living creatures don't get to see or do. That's what my child is showing to all of us and the jungle. I was sleeping, but I noticed Imani was gone, so I woke up my husband and leader of our pack Kerchak to help find our child until................ It was too late. By the time we found our child Sabor the leopard was already found mauling our only child. It was a horrible site and I balled my eyes out while Kerchak would comfort me and make me look away from the disgusting display we saw before us. Kerchak was never the same after that day. He became more distant and hardened. He was more cold the winter days and me. Well I was also more distant, but I still tried my best to help the family. It's now a new day and while I was walking I heard something. I couldn't hear it clearly at first, so I slowly followed the noise. Is that crying? FROM A BABY?!?!?!?! I quickly rushed to the crying until I came across what looked like some sort of home built in the trees where the crying was coming from. I make my way inside until I see 2 hairless creatures on the ground. They do have hair on their heads, but that's about it. They where killed as I saw pool of blood sorounding them. I also noticed claw marks, so I wasted no time looking for the baby until I finally found him and tried to make my escape, but not without a fight as I was leaving the same leopard that killed my baby Sabor tried to stop me, but I wouldn't let that beast take the life of another child on my watch. I escaped with the child and the rest was history.

*15 Years later* Y/N's POV

It's been one heck of a journey with my new family. I found out last year that my blood family was killed by a leopard named Sabor who also took the life of my adoptive mother's child. I made it my goal to protect this family from creatures like that and any other living creature who can't defend themselves. We where currently taking a break from the walking and I was on patrol even tho Kerchak was against it since he wanted to do it alone, but of course I didn't listen. You don't always have to go at it alone.

Y/N: I should find some more bananas for mom.

As I was swinging through the trees I find more bananas for me and mom to have for tomorrow. As I was taking them down I heard something moving in the trees behind me and knew exactly who it was, so I played along and waited for the right moment for a counterattack.

Terk: I GOTCHA THIS TIME Y/N!

Before she could even react I had already set a trap with the vines around me and tied her up like snake would wrap around you.