Attempt at rescuing the wild man

Y/N's POV

I'm being taken back to the place I escaped. I wished to have never go back there, but I had no choice. I couldn't risk Clem, AJ and her groups life over me. I was just about to start having pleasant conversations with her, but I didn't learn fast enough. And our only conversation we will ever have had to be with me saying that I'm giving myself up to keep them safe because they only wanted me. They don't kill people unless they give them a reason to. I hope my mother takes good care of them and herself. I did my best Kerchak. I kept mom safe as best I could. At least they kept her alive and didn't take her with me. I hope that's enough............... Dad. Clayton's thugs seem to have no problem bullying me around tho. If only I didn't have this shock device inside my body otherwise I'd swing circles around these bunch of banana back bitches. Yea I may have read some cuss words on the dictionary behind Clem's back. But then random smoke just started appearing outta nowhere I couldn't really see, so I try to jump on a tree branch, but I can't see high up it is so I don't manage to grab anything, when suddenly my arm is grabbed and pulled behind some huge rocks. I see it's Clem and Violet with smiles on their faces.

Clem: Thank god your ok. Come on, we have to go.

She tries to pull me with her, but I pull my arm back stopping myself. She looks at me confused.

Clem: What's wrong. Don't you wanna come back with us?

I want to stay. I really do.

Y/N: I can't Clem. I just can't.

Clem: Why not?

Then outta nowhere the shock device that feels like it's on my heart freezes me in place as it only lasts for a few seconds making me hyperventilate for a minute. I then get stand back up and backed away from them.

Violet: What just happened?

Clem: Y/N are you ok?

Y/N: That is why I cant go back with you!

Clayton: Y/N I KNOW YOU FELT THAT SHOCK JUST NOW! I LET YOU OFF WITH A WARNING! TELL WHOEVER THE HELL IS SAVING YOU TO GO BACK WHERE THEY CAME FROM AND THIS IS THEIR FINAL WARNING. YOU HEAR ME?! WHOEVER YOU ARE STOP THIS NONSENSE RIGHT NOW OR YOU WILL DIE IN THIS SOIL!!! WEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT HE BELONGS TO US!!! THE NEW SUPREMACY UNION!!!

Y/N: I can't do anything against him with this shock device he implanted onto my heart. If I don't do what he says I get shocked, but I don't have too as long as I keep doing what he says. He doesn't want war unless people start with them. I'm sorry Clem, but this is how it needs to be. At least nobody else has to get hurt.

I turned from them and ran back to Clayton eventually revealing myself to him and bowed down apologizing for leaving his site. This is how it needs to be. I'm confident in my abilities and if that means nobody else have to be slaves then so be it. It may not help everybody around the world, but at least it helps here where I already made new friends that I want safe.

Violet: What are we gonna do Clem? You heard what he said. If he doesent follow his orders it will end badly for him. I'm sorry to say this Clem, but I'm not saying it to be an ass. But we have to retreat for now. We still have all those supplies from the Delta ship. Maybe we can make something to counteract it. I know you wanna save him, but we gotta play this smarter, not harder.

Clem's POV

After Violet explained that we should play this smarter and retreat for now, I was hesitant at first. I don't want him enduring anymore torture, but I shouldn't allow him to die. I ultimately gave in and left with Violet leaving Y/N with those assholes.

We made it back to the school. Louis was on guard duty as we signal him to open the gates. Once where inside I immediately start thinking of ways to help him.