Learning English

Y/N's POV

Clem guided me to a small spaced area where it had these big looking squares on top of each other but 2 of them are levitated by these same skinny looking sticks that I climbed outside but there shorter and smaller. There are these other dirty looking squares that I decided to touch and it was really really soft. I was about to sit on it until Clem gets my attention.

Clem: You will have time to sleep when we get you some clothes. So come here.

She uses her hand to call me over since I still don't understand her. I decided to sit on the square later and see what she needed. She then holds out some specifically shaped cloth with 4 shaped holes that looks like it would fit on me. The color of it was black as she tries to fit it on me. She struggles for a bit, but eventually gets it to fit. It feels nice and warm. She then pulls out something similar to it, but they look like they could fit on my legs. It didn't take her as much time to put them on as they also fit perfectly. The color on them where also black. She then puts these strange looking things on my feet, but they do feel soft and warm. The color of them where white then she places more things on my feet. They feel a little tight, but I'll go along with it for now. Something about this just feels right. Like I needed this. I can just take them off whenever I want to anyway.

Clem: There. Much better. Now I know I said you can sleep when where done, but you don't even look tired, so follow me.

She grabs my han and guides me out of the small spaced area to a slightly bigger area. I don't know what all these multiple squares look like, but I see Clem grab one of them and pats a spot next to her. I sit next to her as she opens the square item. I was amazed to see what was on it even tho I have no idea what it is. It's just always amazing to me to see something new. She sees me messing with it as she laughs at the sight.

Clem: *Laughing* I don't know how Violet could see you as a threat. Your amazed by a book.

Y/N: Book.

Clem: Yes, book. Where going to teach you English with this book. Let's start with this word right on the cover.

She points to these lines that seem all to confusing, but if I can manage to repeat what she does, maybe I can understand these creatures better.

Clem: I'll say it first then you try to repeat me. Dictionary. Say it like me. Dictionary.

Y/N: Diction-Dictionary.

Clem: Very good.

Y/N: Very good.

Clem: Well you seem to know how to speak English. You just don't know how to say full sentences except for some you find amuzing to mimic. Like you did out there with Violet.

Y/N: Violet.....

Clem: Yea Vio--

Y/N: Violet no want Y/N.

She seems a little suprised as I said that. I'm trying to speak like her, so I can get to know her better. She shakes her head and points back at the Dictionary in front of us.

Clem: Well talk about that later. Right now you need to start learning.

*Timeskip*

2 hours later

Clem's POV

It's been at least 2 hours since we started and I have to admit he's a really good listener. He's a quick study for someone who doesent know much except for being a Gorilla. I even tested him by having try to make out sentences with the words I've taught him with the Dictionary. I think 2 more sentences and I think that will be enough for today.