Disclaimers!

THIS IS BOOK TWO OF THE EVERMILL TRILOGY!

(you don't have to read that 1st book to understand this one)

Meaning that there WILL be characters from the first book! (Lust For Value) But there shouldn't be any kind of spoilers in that story if you haven't read it.

If there are minor plot spoilers...sorry...

4-Year Time Skip! I'm not a mathematician so please don't think too hard about that!

Like always I'm excited for this story (a little scared) but excited! I just really hope you guys enjoy it!

1. There will be smut . I'm still not too confident in my smut writing so just as a warning if it isn't up to your standards I have dividers (*****) so you are able to skip! I get it, smut isn't for everyone!

2. This story does include a strip club and I have never been to one (obviously) So just remember that this is fictional. And what happens at Evermills strip clubs is fictional.

It's all fiction...Realistic...But fiction

If any of you read LFV you know that (+) on a chapter means there WILL be smut featured in the chapter!

The rest is just regular.....

If you're not into Boyxboy, head out

Don't make any dumb comments about anything. My characters are basically my children and I will defend them till the end.

And please comment. I love comments :)

Okay, enjoy !!!

AND PLEASE PLEASE VOTE! I usually don't care about votes because I forget a lot myself but I've seen how much it helps the story get noticed and I really want other people to be able to find it<3333