【37】I Envy You

【37.7 I ENVY YOU

The battle between Manzu and Zior had really shook the ground. The earlier explosions of Zior's explosive armours had echoed a thunderous roar and caught everyone's attention to itself.

Kamoor plodded away from the pile of rubble as he sensed the tremors. His hair had matted and dust had embraced his body. He had survived the earlier disaster that had seperated him from Manzu. Rubble had blocked the way to the exit of the cell chamber.

Suddenly a giggle belled from ahead. He stopped and glared at dark streching before his eyes. A flame lit over his hand.

"Who's there?" Kamoor asked.

Woman came before him, her pearl white teeth passed a perfect smile to him. All of a sudden, her muscles began writhing. Her body began to shift its shape and size in somewhat visible pace. Even her fair complexion etching into tan one. Soon, that body had forged into a body of a lad.

Kamoor's whole being got shook from head to toe when his eyes focused on that boy's face. "So you were that woman all along."

The boy in front of him was none other than Tehran. He chuckled mischievously. Flambeaus on the wall got lit up on their on.

"I must say, you sure are a lucky one. I was trying to kill you with your father but look at you....still moving, you persistent brat."

Tehran's smirk etched into a malevolent smile. "But don't worry, I'll make sure that today....you stop moving for eternity."

Kamoor's glare was fixed at him. He realised that Tehran being an urjahless was a lie. He scoffed.

"Are you gonna bite or have you only leant to bark?"

Both unhooked their book holster in unison. Spellbooks opened and  hovered before their eyes.

"Hoer 'E' ken"
"Hemoir Reh Inkoie"

Both recited their spells in unison hurriedly. The faster they recited the spells, the faster they could launch an attack on eachother. Both of them were aware of that thing.

Tehran sent blue thundering orbs at him. The whizzing sound emitting from them were resonating the whole cell chamber.

At the flick of Kamoor's hands a strong wave of wind went swirling toward Tehran.

The moment both of them spells got collided with eachother, they let out a piercing roar. Black dust cloud was spread in the air with their collision.

Tehran darted toward Kamoor sticking his feet on the wall. He didn't wait for the dust cloud to settle down. He chuckled to notice Kamoor's slow reflexes. He jumped from the wall as he reached to Kamoor. He delivered a side-kick on Kamoor's face and landed perfectly on the ground.

That kick forced Kamoor to get knelt down. He spat blood locking his glare at Tehran.

"Get up, I haven't even tried to bite you.....yet." Tehran said with a mischievous smile.

All of a sudden Kamoor body started to become distorted. It seemed as if an  astral body of Kamoor had knelt down before Tehran.

Tehran eyes opened wide on realising that the Kamoor in front of him wasn't real. It was an illusion of him. He grinded his teeth getting frustrated.

"You little......SHIT!" He quickly  looked back.

The real Kamoor was standing behind  Tehran with a smug on his face.