Criminal Introduction/ Snake's Birthday/ Diane Foxington/ Golden Dolphin

It Was A Bright Sunny Day In California, Los Angeles. A Snake And Two Wolves Were Drinking Coffee And Soda.

"Stop!" Snake Said, Already Annoyed With Wolf Bringing Up That Today Is His Birthday.

"I'll Asking About It If You Just Explain It To Us, Because I Don't..." Wolf Insisted.

"Would You Please Just Drop It?" Snake Asked, Cutting Wolf Off.

"Alright, Alright, Fine, Fine, Fine, Fine. Consider It Dropped. It's Dropped. It's On The Ground." Wolf Said.

"Good." Snake Said As He Pours Sugar In His Coffee.

"I Mean, Come On! Everybody Loves Birthdays." Wolf Said, Making Snake Groan In Annoyance. "You Got Decoratioons. You Got Balloons. And Parties, And Cake."

"And Don't Forget The Best Part; Presents. Everybody Loves Presents." Omega Added.

"Look! I Don't Need Presents! I Don't Want Decorations, And I'm Not A Cake Guy." Snake Hissed. 

"Seriously, Though. You Don't Like Cake?" Wolf Asked.

"Dude, Everybody Loves Cake. How Can You Not Like Cake?" Omega Asked.

"Yeah. Name One Food Better Than Cake." Wolf Said.

"Guinea Pig." Snake Said With A Smile And His Tongue Sticking Out.

"For Some Reason, I'm Not Surprised You'd Say That." Omega Stated.

"Oh, Again With The Guinea Pig. I Bet If We Blindfolded You, You Wouldn't Be Able To Tell The Difference Between A Skunk And A Guinea Pig." Wolf Said As Snake Poured All Of The Salt Into His Coffee.

"Wrong. Snakes Have Impeccable Taste Buds. I Can Taste Air." Snake Said.

"Air?" Wolf Asked, Looking Around His Surroundings.

"Yes. Air." Snake Slurped His Tongue Out. "Mm. Nice."

"I Don't Know. They're A Little, Uh... A Little Cute For My Taste." Wolf Said As He Leaned On The Other Side Of The Table With Snake Licking His Coffee.

"Yeah. I Just Don't Get How Something Cute For A Pet Can Taste Better Than Cake." Omega Said As She Puts Her Cup On The Table.

"That's What Makes Them So Delicious. You're Not Just Eating Food. You're Eating Pure Goodness. It's Not About The Pig. It's What It Symbolizes On A Deeper Level." Snake Explained.

Omega And Wolf Just Looked At Him With Confused Expressions.

"So, You Can... You Can Taste Air?" Wolf Asked.

Snake Groaned.

"What Else Can You Do?" Wolf Asked Again.

"Forget About It." Snake Said.

"W-W-Wait. Can You Also Hear Color?" Wolf Questioned.

Snake Groaned While Omega Started Laughing.

"Can You See Sound?" Wolf Asked.

"All Right, All Right. Okay." Snake Said.

"'Cause We Should Really Be Capitalizing These Skills." Wolf Said As He Laughed With Omega.

"Okay, All Right, Fine. Get It All Out. Get It All Out Now." Snake Said.

"Okay." Wolf And Omega Chuckled.

Snake Then Cough Up An Alarm Clock On His Tail.

"Look At That. 4:00 PM. Now I Know The Exact Moment Our Friendship Died." Snake Said, Sarcastically.

Wolf Laughed Before Saying, "Let's Bounce."

"Yep." Omega And Snake Said.

Snake Threw The Alarm Clock Up And Swallowed It Again. As They Pushed Their Plates, They Got Up From The Booth.