Alternate Ending

A/N: This Happens After The Bad Guys Split Up.

***

Diane's Car Drove Toward Her House As She Parked The Car And Turned It Off.

Diane Looked At Wolf, Who Was Leaning His Head On His Arm.

"Hey. You Okay?" Diane Asked.

"No, I'm Not Okay. I'm Very, Very Un-Okay. Just Left The Only Friends I Have Ever Had. Not Only That, I Made My Daughter Hate Me. So, What I Am... What I Am Doing?" Wolf Asked.

"(Sigh) I Know This Isn't Easy, Leaving Everything Behind." Diane Said.

"Do You?" Wolf Asked As He Looked Up.

"Yeah. Daphne And I Were The Best Thieves In The World. Fast, Fearless, Inventive. We Just Had One Thing Left To Steal." Diane Said.

"The Golden Dolphin. So You Two Went After It." Wolf Said.

"We Didn't Just Go After It." Diane Said.

***

One Night, Diane And Daphne Were About To Steal The Golden Dolphin.

"We Had It. And A Clear Escape Route." Diane Stated.

Diane Took The Golden Dolphin And Looked At She And Daphne Looked At Their Reflection In A Window.

"But... All We Saw In The End Was The Tricky Fox And The Sneaky Black Jaguar They Always Told Us We Were." Diane Continued.

While They Were Looking At Their Reflection, They Pulled Down Their Masks And Hoods.

Diane Put Down The Golden Dolphin Before Daphne Grabbed Diane's Paw And Ran As The Golden Dolphin Was Protected By Lasers.

"It Changed Everything." Diane Said.

***

"So, Now, Instead Of Hurting People, We're Helping Them. When I Told Daphne What I Was Feeling, She Supported Me By There For Me Every Step Of The Way. (Sigh) We're Still Us. (Chuckle) We're Just Us On The Right Side. You're Doing The Right Thing. And Someday You Friends, If They're Real Friends, I Think They'll Understand." Diane Explained, Putting Her Paw On His.

Wolf And Diane Smiled At Each Other, Fondly.

"Now, Come On, Let's Get Inside. Daphne's Waiting For Us. You Look Like You Just Busted Out Of A Prison." Diane Said, Making Wolf Chuckle.

Then, A Guinea Pig Landed On The Hood As They Gasped.

"Guinea Pigs?" Diane Asked As They Saw The Guinea Pig Crawl Up The Roof.

They Gasped As They Knew What Was Happening.

"Marmalade." Diane And Wolf Said In Unison.

"Let's Bounce." Wolf Said.

***

They Got Out Of The Car Went Inside Of Diane's House.

"So, This Is The Hideout Of The Great Crimson Paw And Stealthy Shadow Ninja." Wolf Said.

"Correction: This Is The Great Crimson Paw's Hideout. Mine's At Home." Daphne Corrected.

"Where Are The Kids?" Diane Asked.

"At Home. My Uncle's Watching Them For Me." Daphne Said.

"I Didn't You Had An Uncle." Wolf Said.

"There's A Lot Of Things You Don't Know About Me." Daphne Smirked.

Diane Chuckled As She Typed On The Microwave.

"Snack Break? Okay, Oddly Time, But You Do You." Wolf Said Until The Fridge Moved, Making Him Scream.