|| TWO

loading [a wonderful feeling]...
success!

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Your eyes slowly fluttered open as you adjusted to the sunlight. You fully open your eyes and stare at the wall. All you could remember was you drifting to sleep. You look around and notice someone has shifted your position. You were on the mattress of the bed, laying sideways. However, You were trapped by someone's arms. You blushed immediately because you already knew who it was. You carefully shifted your body to face towards Hunter and took in his features. Your eyes drift to the scar he had on his right cheek. They softened at the sight and resisted the urge to gently stroke it. Despite you and Hunter knowing each other for nearly four years, he never really told you how he got it. He has always just said that he got it on a mission, but that explanation doesn't sit right with you. You shook off your thoughts and focused on his sleeping features once more.

One would be surprised if you said this has already happened before. Being trapped in Hunter's warm embrace gives you a familiar feeling. It always makes you feel safe and secure. It makes you feel warm and fuzzy like a fluffy teddy bear. Your mind goes through your past experiences with Hunter. Your first hangout together, your first sleepover together, your first mission together, even your first time nearly burning the castle's kitchen down together. You chuckle at the flashback of the two of you freaking out after trying to make some fairy pie. You and Hunter had a lot of 'first-time' moments.

Hunter really made you happy, like super duper happy. Throughout these years, it has usually been only you and Hunter. You appreciate him a whole lot. You stared at him in deep thought. How do I deserve you as a friend? You're literally amazing. From the way you ramble about your books to the way you smile, you just make my heart happy. And honestly when- Your thoughts are cut off as you look up from Hunter's face. Your face lights up to the shade of the shiniest red apple. You stare at the wall with wide eyes. A-am I in love? No! That can't be it! We've known each other for nearly four years. Plus, what would Belos think? You look back down at him and can't help but smile. It was a nice thought. You and Hunter together, just you and him. It made you happy, but who knows if it would actually happen. A person could only hope.

"Y'know, it's rude to stare at people when they sleep." Hunter says as you quickly snap out of your thoughts. He opens his eyes and looks directly at you. He takes note of your red, flushed face. His eyebrows furrow in worry. "Hey, are you feeling alright? Your face is red." You laugh nervously and exclaim "Oh! Wow, really? Hah, I didn't notice, and you don't need to worry about me, Hunter. I feel a-o-kay!" You sounded enthusiastic, a bit too enthusiastic. Hunter takes note of your strange behavior but doesn't question it further.

Hunter stares at you. He takes note of your messy hair and disheveled appearance. Oh, how he would easily get lost in your swirling (E/C) eyes. He stared into them basking in their color. He noticed how you got redder by the second. His eyes widened and looked away.

"I have to supervise the Bonesborough Fair today. Are you going to be okay alone?" Hunter unwrapped his arms from around you and sat up. "Don't worry about me, Hunter! I'm a big kid, not a three-year-old. I can handle being alone." He chuckled at your response and hopped off your bed. "Yeah, yeah, I know. But no matter how many times you say it, I will always worry about you. Now, I need to go get ready. See you later, byeeeeeeeeee!" He ran out of your room, leaving you in your bed wrapped up in a blanket.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

You decided to be productive today. Technically, you're productive every day with all the missions and errands Belos gives you. To rephrase it, you decided to be productive for your own benefit! You have decided to clean out your closet for once. You took clothes that didn't fit you and plopped them into a basket. You'd probably donate them to a nearby charity. After you cleared out the clothes in your closet, you spotted something.