Prolouge

"Yell for the Eagles
Who can't be beat So watch out Earthworms
We'll knock you off your feet!." Yelled our team as we got  ready for the big finish,the classic,Pyramid.
We've been practicing for months for this routine and it was going right, the crowd was loudly cheering and our moves were in sync all we had to do now was the pyramid.
Everyone was ready except for the all so confident captain,aka me
I gave a worried look to my friend,Katie and she gave me a reassuring smile.
"you can do it" she mouthed smiling warm heartedly.

I took a deep breath and began to count to three
1
2
3
Katie lifted me up with the help of others carefully placing me on the top of the pyramid.
"GO EAGLES" I yelled making the crowd roar loudly with cheers everything was going as plan until I started to wobble a bit,suddenly I wasn't on top anymore...

I shut my eyes tightly not wanting to see the ground before I came in contact with it .My braids were flowing gracefully. My body felt as if I was flying even though my brain knew I was falling.Everything happening so fast yet so slow until it all stopped.

My hair stopped flowing the feeling in my body was gone I was either dead or dead. I panicked thinking about how I didn't even have time to think about the people I was going to leave behind.

Loud cheers were now audible probably the Angels from heaven welcoming me or it was mostly probably hell.
Definitely hell. God and I both knew that I should have typed amen under that Facebook post in 2012.

I opened my eyes preparing my self for either side and to my surprise I looked to see one of the football players. I couldn't see his face because of the helmet  was hiding the hero who saved my LIFE.

I had to see his face I just had to so I slowly placed my petite hands on his helmet,hesitating for a bit before finally pulling it off to reveal. Him.

Turns out ignoring that face-book post really screwed me up

Because now I was face to face with Satan and  no one had to tell me twice to quickly scrambled off him.
Although I was more than grateful that he caught me,kinda wish he didn't
I fixed my outfit before quietly mumbling "thank you" before turning away from him.

He came up behind me not caring about personal space,turning me around with his hand caressing my face "I'm so glad you're alright"
The crowd watched in silence ,observing with awe.

Wonder how many time he's used his bs routine?.

I couldn't say that out here so I just smiled sheepishly and started focusing on on my shoes,then as if he couldn't get any cheesier.
This guy used his thumb and lifted up my chin and decided to give me the Edward Cullen stare making me extremely uncomfortable.

He does this routine regularly but what I wasn't prepared for was when he planted his soft lips on mine. It was a brief peck nothing more but to the crowd it was legendary...

All I could muster up was a silent whisper saying "what. The . Fuck"