Chapter 3

Tap
Tap
Tap
"Stop that"
Tap
Tap
Tap
"I have a-"
Tap
"-Headache could you-"
Tap
Tap

"Ow!" I rolled my eyes at the obnoxious boy who was now rubbing his head from the impact of my secret weapon aka my hello kitty pencil case, and tried to sleep and finally it was quiet, I needed sleep practice today was too intense.

My peace is suddenly disturbed my someone shaking me,I groan knowing it would be him.

"What ?!" I snap at him
"I'm bored" he simply said,pouting
"Aww I don't care" I pouted mimicking him

He just grumbled and returned to drawing weird shapes on his notebook, I rolled my eyes and went back to trying to sleep with the soothing sound of the drizzles of rain meant this nap was going to be great but just when my head was about to hit the desk in came Mr swistherspoon and announced detention had to be cut short,something about home complications so he let us all go.

I mentally screamed in frustration the rain is getting serious and I just had my braids done yesterday and I couldn't afford to get it wet meaning I was stuck here until the rain went down..unless I could as Kaiden for a ride but I rather die than ride with him but then again my mom would kill me if I came home late,so I had to swallow my pride.
"Kaiden" I called after him and he stopped and gave me a look ,a cocky smile which immediately made me regret my decision "I need a ride" All he did was smirk and grab his keys and out the door he went

And without thinking I grabbed my back pack and followed him into his car and sat in the passenger seat,taking in the scent that was so familiar, it made me remember the times I wasted with him in this very car.

"Where too? ,m'lady" he said as he put the key in the ignition.

"home" he replied with okay and off we went.

There was silence,awkward silence and the only thing I thought of was to turn on the radio and when I did I wasn't surprised to hear that cancerous song blare through the speakers.

"Oh No" I groaned and didn't hesitate to change the station.

"You don't like despacito?" he asked surprised as he came to a halt in the red light " I thought chicks loved that song."

"Well I'm not a chick, I'm a female of the homosapien species,not a baby chicken" He first rolled his eyes at my response,then smiled at my silly remark.

As much I hate saying it,his smile made me smile, and thus started the jokes and it was like the old times again until we finally pulled up to my neighbourhood.

And that's where the awkwardness kicked in.

"Uhm..thank you for the ride" I said awkwardly trying to open the car door which wasn't opening.

"Yeah no problem" he said moving closer to me,our faces weren't far from each other now, We weren't in Mr swistherspoon class so maybe it was okay, I inhaled and shut my eyes puckering my lips waiting for his soft ones to collide with mine only to hear the car door open.

I immediately opened my eyes embarrassed to meet him smiling at me in a cocky fashion as always  , he just wanted to help me with the door.

I went out ,closing the car door and walking to my house fumbling with the keys as I heard Kaiden speed off and opened the door.

"God,I am so stupid"