Mother - Prince! Eren Yeager x Princess! Reader

As we come to a close on this book I'm deciding to do random scenarios and different characters I haven't really done.

Reader is female and let's picture the Eren from season 4.

Fluff!

Requested by no one.

Anime is Attack on Titan streaming on crunchyroll and more!

Enjoy~
___________________________________

You were the next heir to the thrown, the princess of Trost, and all of your soon to be subjects adored you.

You weren't one for luxury, but obviously you had lived in it since day one. You were a simple princess, you enjoyed your life.

However, your situation in small words was quite, difficult.

"Tight." You slapped your hand on your dresser three times, tagging out as your personal maid held off on the corset.

"My apologies Y/n." Mikasa, your personal maid, bowed with her hands together in prayer.

She had only called you by your first name when the both of you were alone, your orders.

"There's no need to apologize Mikasa we both know it's always hard to break in a new corset." You laughed lightly and pat her shoulder so she wolf face up again.

Mikasa gave you a smile and nodded. "I think you've broken it in quite enough, shall I continue with the dressing?" Mikasa asked, holding up a silky emerald green dress.

You hummed agreeing with her statement as Mikasa slid the dress on your figure.

The dress had a sweetheart neckline, with thin long sleeves that were as flowing as a curtain. The bottom wasn't flamboyant at all, the skirt was long covering your heels and had small green designs along spots.

After putting your dress Mikasa got a small tiara, costing over 800k, she placed the cold jewelry on your head.

"Princess Y/n?" There was a knock on your lily white door.

You recognized the voice, a small smile crossing your painted lips. "Come in", you said, and he stepped inside.

Your fiancé, Prince Floch Forster (haha), came into view. "Oh, are you still getting ready?" He asked still stepping into your bedroom.

"No, we just finished. Thank you Mikasa." You turned to your maid and gave her a soft hug.

Mikasa froze, slowly reciprocating your hug.

"Princess Y/n, if you're finished we must leave quickly before our guests arrive." Floch had pulled you from Mikasa's hug, taking your hand in his.

"Oh alright, Mikasa I'll help—" "I'll call Ymir to help me clean." She interrupted already knowing what you were going to say.

You gratefully smiled as your fiancé pulled you away.

__________

As Floch lead you down the stairs, you saw two men you hadn't seen before speaking with the Queen and King.

You saw your father turn around. "Here they come now, Prince and Sir Arlert this is my daughter Princess Y/n and her fiancé Prince Floch." He introduced you.

"Prince Eren! It's an honor to finally meet you in person." Floch held his hand out and shook his with a smile.

The man, Prince, in front of you left you speechless. His eyes were a beautiful green, brown hair slicked into a low bun. His suit complimented his fit figure.