Chptr. 1 - Q.S. of the Council

"Spare me! Please, I beg you, spare me!" the old hag cried.

She is in the middle of our council circle, lying on the ground, crying and pleading to spare her life from our deadly hands while the crowd around this triangular platform are shouting to the top of their lungs if they could just have her and eat her soul.

"Spare my ass." Fin said and kicked her ass as he laugh out loud. Tss. What a brute.

"You failed Lord Drécon! You must be punished!" Leslie shouted and slapped her twice.

"I'm hungry!" Brandon suddenly shouted. That bastard is always hungry by the way.

"What punishment do you think is the best for her failure, Sadan?" Gorto asked.

"Hmmn. What do you think, Qaíva?" Sadan asked me instead and smiled.

Moron. He's always like that, playing safe, pretending to be friendly but the truth is he's a shit.

Setting that aside, I gently walked to the old nasty hag and pointed my wand on her head. I can hear her little sobs, I want to grant her wish, spare her life but I just can't. I am bad, very bad sorceress and it's not like that this is my first time to punish weaklings. I lost the count, but as far as I know I am doing this since I turned 15 and I am now 18.

"Give me her soul!"

"Let me eat her brains!"

"Just kill her! She's old, not crispy and yummy anyway." different dark creatures yelled.

"By the dark rights given to me by Lord Drécan Nefaxus, I, the first member of this council, Qaíva Sparks" I started and the crowd went still.

"Summoning 3 skin peelers from their sleeps to torture this old nasty hag, and to be the cause of her painful death." with that, 3 wood like creatures appeared from the trees and change their bodies into a sharp, blade like figures and started to play, peel, and eat the old hag's skin.

"Ahhhhh!! Sto-p-p! Ahhhh!!!" she screamed and I left.

--------------------------

I am Qaíva Sparks, a dark sorceress and a member of the council. I have no family and I don't know why.

I live alone, I have no friends, I didn't treat council members as my friends, they are all bitch.

I looked around, it's always dark here, I don't know why but the sun didn't let its shine to beam here, dead trees with big crows, dry grasses, dull houses, witches' irritating laughs... name a dark creature, we all have it here.

This is Dark Realm, a Pandemonium like city and unfortunately, I live here.

---------------------------

/tok tok tok/

"Hmmmmn..."

/tok tok tok/

"ammmnn... five minutes more"

/tok!!!! tok!!!! tok!!!!/

"Ahhh! Alright! I'm coming!" I jumped out of my bed. Still sleepy and in pajamas, I opened the door.

"What the heck are you doing here?"

"Nothing" he said at basta na lamang pumasok sa bahay ko.

"Sadan! Who gave you the permission-" he put his forefinger on my parted lips.

"Ssshh. Quiet honey, I didn't know that your that sexy huh? Nice night clothes" he said tracing my body by his eyes. I pushed him. I am wearing pajamas, yes, but I am wearing a fitted thin strapped blue sando too.