:)

---unedited.

Jungkook was looking up at the girl who talked to him for the first time, in his cram school. The first time and he didn't dare trust her at all. In fact, quite surprising to himself though it was, he behaved slightly cold and strong with her, just so that, she can't presume he's just another weak boy searching for friends. 

She apparently walked back to her friends, and he saw them giggle around together, making him scoff beneath his mask and look away. 

Two classes, two hours each, and by the time it all ended, Jungkook just wanted to go and climb onto his bed, snuggle with his old but the old teddy bear and sleep. He hadn't talked to Tae the whole day, which made him feel sad, but nevermind, the older might be busy, and he didn't want to disturb him, didn't want the other to assume he was clingy or something, who knows after all, whether the older would like it or not?

...

Jungkook walked out of the building, his head low, looking at his phone, checking whether there were any cabs nearby. He had earphones in and was listening to his favorite tracks, as he stood against the gate, silently, refreshing the page to check for cabs. 

However, this state of peace didn't last long as he felt someone hold his wrist and felt his face pressed against something hard. 

He rubbed his nose and pushed his glasses back, before looking up and gasping. 

'Taetae hyungie!'- the younger chirped, making the older smile at his cute stature. 

Tae held Jungkook's wrist before making the male follow him, which he did, only staring at Tae's face and not at where he was being taken to. 

Tae wore a black fila t-shirt, fitting his frame, tucked in his slightly loose-fit boot-cut blue jeans, and black espadrilles. But what made him look out more, was his hair, now in a striking undercut, dyed a dirty blonde, which made his otherwise tanned skin shine more. 

Jungkook was so engrossed in staring at the male, that he only noticed he was in his car, when Taehyung put on his seatbelt, making Jungkook realize he was staring. 

Tae only smirked, taking Jungkook's hand, keeping it on the gear shift, and keeping his warm palm on top, making Jungkook smile slightly, and the elder started the car and changed the gear, one of his veiny hands on the steering wheel, and the other still holding Jungkook's in place. 

Oh, how badly his veins were making Jungkook feel something within him, but the boy broke out of his trance when his phone vibrated. 

His mother's texts. 

'I'll be there mom, in the cab, there's traffic, might take a few more minutes than usual.'- He texted back, speaking it out to Tae too, who nodded and intertwined their hands, kissing the back of Jungkook's palm.

'Why didn't you text me, Koo?'- Tae asked in his usual deep voice, but it never made Jungkook forget the butterflies he'd feel in his stomach. 

'Oh, I thought you were busy and you didn't text me...'- he trailed off, now that he'd spoken it, the excuse did sound a bit useless. Never mind, Tae smiled.

'Or...did you do it, because you didn't want to be clingy or disturbing? Hm?'

Jungkook looked at Tae with a tilted head, doe eyes widened, as he pushed back his glasses again, before, 'H-how did you know?!'

He almost jumped on the seat when Tae pecked on his cheek and turned his head towards the road again. 

'You should be punished for being able to look so cute. Anyway, I know it, because I know you, because I observe you, Kook.'

Jungkook nodded, his lower lip jutted out, as he sulked thinking the elder was disappointed, or worse, angry. 

They reached and Tae parked the car, turning off the headlights, once again in the shadows of the trees, before he unblocked Jungkook's seat belt and pulled the boy onto his lap, the move not surprising Jungkook anymore, in fact, the younger was waiting for this, and as he felt sunken in between Tae's legs, he hugged the elder, pressing his face into elder's warm chest, closing his eyes. 

'I'm sorry if you're angry or d-disappointed...I just wasn't sure.'

Jungkook felt Tae lower himself until his breath was tickling the younger's neck, as he whispered, 

'You can never make me disappointed in you, sweetheart, forget me being angry.'

'And...don't ever feel that you are disturbing me or acting clingy, I like you, and I want you with all your flaws, act clingy, I'd love it, disturb me even when I'm studying, I'd be satisfied. Do what you want to, baby boy, never feel that I'll hate you, it's a strong word, I can't even dislike you. Hm?'

'Yesh..'- Jungkook mumbled, as he pecks on Tae's clothes chest, just where his heart was, and giggled when he felt the heartbeat fasten, as they backed off from the hug and Tae gave a box-shaped smile, pressing a soft kiss on the younger's forehead. 

...

Jungkook bid bye to Tae, and right now was lying on his bed, slightly hungry, but because he had a small fight with his grandma, he didn't eat, rather, fished out his phone from the bag, sending a good night text to Tae, and falling into his own dreamland. 

'Not everything can be alright at once, sometimes, even when a part of your life is going absolutely worst, evil, whatnot, there's another part that makes you keep going, and even if there isn't one, yet...wait for it, my dear. 

Not everything can be made right, sometimes it's both right and wrong that exist together.'