15

This one is tied to the living doll or SCP-9802. This is Abigail Niki,the collector or SCP-9802-B

Abigail was the young girl founded with the girl,Father inspecting it showed that Abigail had strange powers

Abigail was the young girl founded with the girl,Father inspecting it showed that Abigail had strange powers. She is safe class,her and Hanna/the living doll's room is connected with Abigail's being a whole house. The reason why is that Abigail has accidentally turned multiple MTF's,Doctors,and interviewers into dolls or puppet so she places them around her home. The dolls or puppets can still act like humans they just do not remember their pass and are overprotective of Abigail. If getting Abigail the Guard must have gloves and a gas mask on until they are out of Abigail's sight,just for safety we do not know how Abigail turns people into dolls but it's either by eyes or hands.

Abigail's mask is of a open mouth the that moves as if it's a real mouth when she speaks. She treats everyone as if they were a young child like her,Abigail's age is a 5 year old. DOCTOR BRIGHT IS NOT ALLOWED TO ADOPT HER NO MATTER WHAT EVEN IF HE DAYS HE GOT 505'S PERMISSION! DO NOT BELIEVE HIM! Beside's Dr.Gears and me have already adopted her but sh Dr.Bright doesn't know.