The Beginning

It was a normal day at school, obviously Zuzu was surrounded by fan girls and had pretty much no way of getting out of the hoard. Gigi and Hanna were looking for her and could barely see her in the crowd of women. Gigi was able to squeeze in between the crowd as she was the smallest of the group. Pulling Hanna alongside of her they get nearer to the centre of the crowd they yelled Zuzu's name hoping that it would be heard. Luckily it was and Zuzu was able to get the crowd to let the two in.

"So, what's up you guys" she asked the two.
"don't you remember, we were supposed to meet up with Ryan and his cousin at our base room" Gigi said with slight anger
"shit, i forgot. Sorry"Zuzu replied sarcasticly.
"Its alright lets just go now and hope that they're still waiting for us"Hanna said trying to get us to leave the crowd.
"fine" the two respond.

*after rushing to their base room*

"what took you so long" Ryan whined.
"sorry its pretty hard trying to get to Zuzu when there's a crowd of fan girls surrounding her at all times" Gigi says while giving Zuzu a glare.
"hey its not my fault that the local women love me" Zuzu replied glaring back at her.
"look everything is ok, vamp hasn't arrived yet, can the two of you stop fighting so that when he does he'll think that were at least tolerable to be around" hanna said hoping that this would silence the two. Gigi and Zuzu were still staring at each other but stopped due to Ryan's screaming
"HEY VAMP WERE OVER HERE". The group look over to see a tall fit man coming their way.

"hello, im Bi Vampire Hot but guys can call me Vamp.
"hey vamp, im zuzu feel honoured to be in my presence "zuzu introduced herself in a cocky manner
"zuzu be nice. Sorry about her vamp its nice to meet you, im hanna"
"and im gigi" she introduces herself as she hair flicks.

"so you guys are like a friend group?" Vamp asked them" yeah unfortunately " Hanna said with a defeated look on her face." yeah were a friend group, but not the cringe roblox type" Zuzu exclaimed.

***
From afar there was another conversation going on about the new student.

"He's pretty hot don't you think Mia" Ethan said while starting at vamp.
"honestly, i couldn't care less about his appearance" She responded (gayly) without even looking at the new student.
"That guy with glasses is oddly close to him, do you think they're together"
"Nah i herd that they're related"
"oh you heard or you know for sure" He said in annoyance.
"i don't know"
"exactly thats why we need to get into they're little group you know, to get closer to him"
"thats so dumb how are you even gonna do that"
"simple you do it for me"
"What! How am i supposed to do that"
"you and the women enjoyer go to the same art class so you already have a similar interest talk about then you can get her to invite you into the group, then invite me as your super cool friend you had that would make a great addition to the group, to you know impres the hot guy"
"fine but you owe me faz'goo"
"ok?"

Before they can properly finish taking they get interrupted by the bell

*Bell Ringing*
"Shoot thats the bell, anyways it was nice meeting you vamp" Gigi said with a smile as she rushed to her next class 
The rest say their goodbye and head of in their own directions