Chapter three : A Sore Mistake

Henry leaned back to the wall, glancing at his lover with a look of questioning.
" What now ? " He asked. " We did what you wanted . " Austin let out a small yawn, and stood up to walk over to the stand holding up the TV.

" Well , " he began. " We could just put it back . Surprise the next person to buy it , ya know ? " He seemed cautious at his own idea. It would have been a funny idea, but they might get in trouble.

...of course they'd get in trouble for the shit they were pulling. This was heavily against the rules.

Austin began to lean back, and accidentally bumping into the TV with a startled yelp. The stand shook, and a drink spilled onto the cords. Austin let out a yelp of surprise, and jumped away from the television.

" uh - " The 'words' left Austins mouth, stunned. " whoops ? "

" Austin , you absolute - the Wii's probably broken now ! " Henry grumbled angrily. Austin glanced away . " ' m sorry , I'm sorry . The Wii ' ll be fine . " He said quickly.

And just at that very moment, as though it heard him, the TV began to flicker. Austin cursed under his breath, and glanced at the dripping cord. It was half in.

That was probably the cause. It wasn't much, really.

Austin moved to plug it back in, but the moment his fingers touched the plug, searing-hot electricity hot through him. He let out a choked scream, touching different pitches as if it were a race. He felt horrible. It hurt, it hurt.

Henry stood frozen there a moment, too shocked (ha , get it ?) and horrified to move, before bolting over and trying to pull him away.

Bad idea, he didn't think at all. Both males are electrocuted, the bolts trapping their entire body and excorting their souls not to heaven or hell, but to somewhere... new.

Or something new.

Finally, Henry and Austin collapsed, bodies burnt out unrealistically. By now, coworkers had heard the screams and were heading over.

But before anyone came, a familiar mii faded onto the screen, dilated gaze staring up at the buzzing security camera with fear and confusion.

" this wasn't supposed to happen .

But we'll make the most of it . "