✾Just a small introduction.✾

Hello!

It's been two years hasn't it? I hope you've been doing very good, while for me I'm haveing some difficulties in life such as adapting and stuff. I've decided to take those years out to focus on myself and on what I want for my life even tho I still have no idea and still fiding my place on the world. I decided to write again because even if I hate my stories, I still have something to do and something and despite everything I enjoy.

This time I decided to venture myself in the world of Yu-gi-oh. I've been a fan for more then 10 years now, I do play the card and have my own card collection. All Yu-gi-oh characters have a huge meaning to me specially the 3 main protagonists from the first three generations, not so I rewatched some of the series and currently I'm watching ARC-V that I never finished. In this book I will write:

 ❁ Oneshots that include xreaders or shippings that I like. (My stories are quite big sorry for that, they usually pass 2000 words.)

 ❁ Boyfriend/Girlfriend scenarious.

 ❁ Some stories may have adult content but I'm still deciding wether or not I should actually do it.

 ❁ I'm always open for suggestions, on characters, ships, prompts and scenarios that i can write so feel free to sugest if you want.

Note: Just because I accept suggestions, doesn't mean I accept requests. Requests will only be accepted in certain conditions:

⚜ You are my friend or mutual, this is because I do not wish to write a story for seomone and find out that person no longer reads what I write.

⚜ Just like in my old Fire emblem book, after a certain amount of views and votes I will apoint one mutual reader based on the comments or dms that refer to this book to chose whatever they want and I will write for them.

 In any case thank you for yout paticence in reading this, myirst story of this book will be a Yuya x reader oneshot I'm working stay tuned.