≋sorry games≋

Fundy

My busy ears and tail  went down as we all see the boy we love alot sobbing.. at the cause of us fighting.. sapnap and punz wore frsit to slowly walk over dream saw and looked around staring us all sit down near him.

"Comere... were sorry-" the ones who wore jealous said.

"No I'm sorry.. I knew that would make you jealous b-" Dream  said quietly  before getting kissed by wilbur.

"Sushh.. let us speak" Wilbur said softly.

Dream was wrapped into sapnaps wings  getting leg rubs as we all got into a cuddle session.

"No if we never stormed off it would of been alot diffrent" I'd say.

"It makes sense why you want them in you frist anyways" Quackity perked up.

"We wore being utter pissbabies about not getting to take it aswell, but look- if that was your hint you wanted to be our shared lover" fundy  said.

"We'd gladly put that aside, and call you ours no problem" Karl said softly.

Dream sat in quiet for awhile processing just clung onto sapnap who was whipping his tears.

"How about you calm down frist- well get you some kind of food and you can think on it?" Sapnap sudjusted.

Dream nodded hiding into sapnaps chest who just rocked him softly looking to Wilbur "Wilbur mind singing" Sap added

Wilbur hummed softly grabing a getair.

"What's your favoite song dearling" illumia said softly.

"Losing face" Dream muttered

Wilbur smiled and sung the song forever the hurt boy we all love alot, soon dream called down nearing the songs end and just quietly hummed along.

"Your a cute one darling" punz said rubbing the last tear off.

Dream smiled for us god that made me blush my tail swaying.

"Well shall a prince be escorted to his next destination" techno said flirty taking the boys hand.

Dream giggled and kissed it softly "my aren't we all being romantic this moring' Dream joked.

"This could be us every moring for you " we'd all say flirty.

"I'm sure you could be more of simps daily" he'd lift up karl chin "isn't that right bunny"

And like that dream skipped off with body gaurds, of simps close behind, one carrying a broken bunny  known as karl.

We ran into a blueberry, and his helper  who grabed what will be our mates hips.

"Heyy pretty boy" ninja  said as punz pulled him off.

"Hands off my mate" illuima, punz and sapnap said marks agreeing.

"You raped our fenice?!" George  said loudly for all to turn to us as illumia was hold dream closely.

The hallway started to whisper.

"Actully no dream was in a bunny cosplay ans asked us to fuck him in his bathroom" sapnap said coldly.

"Can confirm we all wore in the room and herd dream moaning and begging for them" I'd say ear flicking.

"I d.did do that" Dream was flustered.

"He is enaged to me he is a fu" ninja  started.

"As far as I'm aware I'm not enaged I have no ring until one of my nine mates put one on my hand" Dream said "come on let's not with this pesent"

The group luaghed  "of coruse your magisty" we'd say following  him close.. of corse the three who mated him closest to there mate.

Oh.

Sorry not sorry!