≋Crying deer≋

Karl

"Your with a hoe" Stepney hissed.

We  all went deathly slient.

"Maybe I am, but I am these 9's slut. And cockslut" Dream said softly.

"You don't deserve them dream! Poly is ew" Jazainla said.

"I don't need your opinion, I only need my loves" Dream replied "nor did I ask for your whoreish opinion"

We'd chuckle softly as the hoes whine about them being better fits  for the schools royalty.

"And why would that be?" Sapnap said clearly  at his end with theses girls "why would we better with yall"

"All of us have been prome queen and on cheer" they'd say. "Also we can carrie kids"

"I can also carry children" Dream  said softly  cuddling into techno who cradling him protectively.

These girls wouldn't stop calling Dream a hoe... and it was ticking us all off..

"CALL HIM THAT ONE MORE TIME AND ILL BURN YOU ALIVE  SKINNING YOU INTO A CARPET" Sapnap screamed eyes a firey color as fire apreed around him.

The girls froze and looked at our fireworks arson boy, that is very hot headed. Expilly when you miss with his mates.

"Oh come on yall that protective of the boy who doesn't dress his own gender" geniuses said.

"Our mate can cross if he wants, you obviously  don't know shit abt deers" Wilbur hissed.

"Deer breeds always cross because of pants being uncomfortable  for their tails" Dream sqeeked out.

"Shut it you whore short fuck that took our crushes from us" suzie screeched.

And that started a fight, and punishment at that.

"We said don't call our lover that you jealous bitch" punz snared.

"You open your mouths with the worng wordings ladies" I'd say coldly.

"But he is he got all nine of the poplar boys in his bed! It's unfair" a bitch whined.

"Life isn't so suck it" fundy growled.

They keept whineing and screaming hoe, whore and any other synaom  for those words  we'd soon snap and the girls were bloody. We wore bloody but didn't care suzie went for dream and next thing we knew he was on the floor holding a part of his antler  in his hand screaming in pain.

That set us off more.. I held our screaming deer in pain.

Sapnap picked up the the girl slaming her into the mentel of a locker "fucking asshole" he was shouting, soon we had a them in a pail with broken bones  and bleeding out as we took dream crying in pain to mar.

"What happend to my baby deer" she snared  taking him from illumia.

"A jealous hoe got him" illumia said.

Mar to his antler and fused it back togather making our little deer stop crying.

"Fell better dulce ciervo?" Quackity  asked softly.

"Mhm" he said  as mar put him down he went running stright to punz problems wants to be the highest up so made senice as he picked him up and kissed dreams cheek.

"Were so sorry you got hurt" we'd say "we should of protected you  better"

"It's okay I love you, accidents happen" Dream said softly

~ a year later ~

We did end up marring dream and now we're all happy togather in a mansion, dreams now a famous  model with sap and illumia

The end