The Wish

Time: 10:15 PM (Night)

"Hey! Y/n, get over here!" said someone behind you.

"What is it Kita?" you replied to your boyfriend, you two had been dating for about three months now and you felt a huge connection with him and weren't planning on leaving him anytime soon.

You rolled over to face him, you both were at his house, outside laying on a blanket while you were nearly asleep.

"I think that's a shooting star, make a wish Y/n!" said Kita.

"Fine, but after this I wanna sleep!" you closed your eyes and wished for what you desired most, not that it would actually come true. "Done." you told him.

"Whudya wish for?" Kita asked, with a smug smile on his face.

"I'll never tell you that! Otherwise, what's the point? It wouldn't come true, you'll find out if it does, not that it will though!" you explained,

"Okay, I'll take you to the room if you want, then you can sleep." chuckled Kita. He then led you to your bed at his house so you could sleep at last, since you were so tired and couldn't be bothered to go home in the car.

Timeskip to outside your house the next morning

After you drove home, you entered your house and started to walk down your hallway when you heard someone talking angrily in the living room.

"Damn it! What the hell!"

As well as some crashing and lots of swearing too. You approached the door to the living room cautiously and pushed it open properly. That was probably a stupid idea because the door squeaked mercilessly loud. There behind a few broken chairs staring at you, was something very tall and pink. A blonde man that appeared to be...

"Doflamingo?!"