The Shichibukai

"Doflamingo?!" you yelled out accidentally, causing him to shout some more.

"Who the hell are you, little girl?!"

'This can't be real, I must be loosing my mind!' you thought. 'He's so hot, this is some hallucination!'

"Umm... hello?!" he even more.

"Y-you... aren't real, right?" you stuttered, then poked him in the chest, well... more like his abs, because tou can't reach that height!
You suddenly jumped back when your finger stopped and couldn't go any further past the abs.

"Ah!" you screamed and fell onto your couch, looking up at him. Doflamingo looked back down at you and for a moment, he decided to push his confusion and anger aside as he chuckled.

"Fufufufufu~ yeah, you should be grateful that you can even stand- or in this case, sit before an amazing hot bastard king like me!" Exclaimed Doflamingo.

"You're in my living room?!" you yelled once again. You then started blushing when you realized that your ✨HUSBAND✨ was there, AND you poked him in the abs!! 😁

"What's wrong," Doflamingo smirked. "in love with me already?"

"YEEEEE- I mean, NO! How are you here?" you said. Your question had lead you to thoughts of that night with Kita and the wish you had made.
Your eyes suddenly widened when it clicked. "Uhhh, I'm sorry! I'll answer your question now. I'm Y/n and like I said, you're... in my living room."

"How, little girl?" Doflamingo asked curiously.

"I just told you my name! Y/n!" you told him.
Normally, he would slice someone up in pieces if anyone spoke to him like that, angry mood or not. However, Doffy thought it was funny seeing this little, angry woman yelling at him.

"Fufufufu~ you get a name, once I get an explanation." Doffy said sternly, but also with another smirk.

"I'm a woman, not little girl, don't you dare take me for granted and call me little girl again, MY NAME IS Y/N!!" you screamed. You found this very frustrating however, Doffy found this absolutely hilarious.

"Sure thing, woman." Doffy snickered. You stared at him in disbelief for a few seconds and bit your lip. You then opened you mouth to speak.

"Aww, poor you, you're not gonna get any explanations!" Doffy looked at you for a good five minutes, in silence. You stared at him most of the time, but it felt a little scary when you couldn't see his eyes behind his lenses.
Before you could register what was happening, Doffy walked over to one of the doors and was about to open it, probably to see where he was properly or to explore your house. You realized that, that door leads to your room and panicked, you could NOT let him see in there.

"Wait!" you yelled to Doflamingo, but it was too late. He opened your door all the way and froze in the doorway, then turned to look at you.

"Fufufufu~ you mind explaining this, Y/n?" laughed Doffy.