Chapter Two: In The Bedroom (Smut)

SMUT (SEXUAL CONTENT) IS IN THIS CHAPTER

I opened my curtains to see the guy from the battle, I think his name was Edward. He was just outside the wolves territory but I could still see him. I was very shocked that he was there, it's been a whole month since the battle, a whole month of worry. Just so he could see me today, I should be mad at him for scaring me but instead my heart felt vulnerable. I didn't know how to feel about this but I felt happy. Happy that I could see him today, happy that he remembered me, happy that both of us were okay.

I walked outside to see him, he looked at me mesmerized and whispered in my ear, "I wasn't finished with you back in the forest." His voice made my thighs clench together with pure excitement. He looked at me again and I was blushing of embarrassment, so I look downwards, only to see his growing bulge. I started freaking out in my mind, like, "Oh my god, I can see his dick through his pants!" Next thing I know, he runs with me in his arms to be in a bedroom with him.

"This is my house, and don't worry my parents are out of town," Edward told me. I didn't know what to say or do, this man had me so horny, especially at the thought of him ramming into me with his super speed. God my thoughts needed to stop, all I wanted was for him to tear off his clothes and fuck me hard and fast. The next thing I know, he was taking off his clothes. My mind was freaking out again, "Oh my god, I'm gonna be fucked by a hot vampire!"

"Strip," Edward commanded, I followed his instruction and discarded my clothed. I just couldn't wait to lose my virginity to him, a vampire for fucks sake. Edward went right to my neck, bitting and sucking, sure enough to leave a mark.

"Aahhh~," I moaned softly as he found my sweet spot. After he was done attacking my neck, he grabbed me and pushed me down on the floor.

"Suck," he said. Once again I followed his instructions and sucked him off. As I bobbed my head up and down, I moaned in bliss and it sent vibrations to his cock, earning a groan of pleasure from him. After my continuous sucking, his cock started twitching, indicating he was close. Just a moment after his dick started twitched in my mouth, he shot his warm load into my mouth.

"Swallow it," Edward said firmly, picking up my jaw by his bare hand, forcing me to look up into his eyes. He was basically making sure I would obey to his command. I nodded as I quickly swallowed it, showing him my mouth as proof in the meantime.

"Good job pup, now it's time for me to fuck you, don't you think," he asked me. I nodded my head frantically in excitement and eagerness as i felt the pre-cum run down my legs. We made our way to the bed with him sitting down. Since I had to wait for this, I decided to be a tease and sit on his lap, slightly rubbing my groin against his own. Although I thought my plan was genius, he thought right through it.

He pulled my arm and spinned us around so we were laying down and he was on top. Edward unbuckled my belt and pulled my pants down, throwing them on some random pile on the floor where his clothes also ended up. After taking off my pants, he started to slowely get my underwear off of me. He looked at my throbbing member as it was releasing more pre-cum with every swift movement of his. After, he spread my legs out to get a better look at me. I gave in and moaned softly into his ear. He looked at me and brought his fingers to my mouth telling me to suck on them, since we don't have any lubricant. I did as he said and sucked on his fingers, moving my tongue in a synchronized order. After his fingers were wet enough, he took them and put them before my entrance. "Are sure you wanna do this," he asked me politely. After i nodded, he slowly put one finger in, then two, complying a scissoring motion. I moaned loadly, both out of pleasure and pain. When he thought I was stretched out enough, he took his dick and aligned it with my hole. The only thought that was going through my head at this time was that whatever happened next, will hurt. I was surely right, it hurt alot, even after he prepped me, it still stung at the intrusion.

His cock was so big, it was basically tearing me open. Once I adjusted to his size, he started thrusting in and out of my ass starting slowely, increasing the pace with each thrust. My eyes started watering from pain, but now I was moaning in pleasure. After 5 minutes, I was about to give out, I was so close and now I was moaning for him to let me cum. After asking to cum multiple times, he finally gave me permission and I came all over the bed sheets and my stomache. Shortly after cumming, his dick twitched inside me, indicating he was close again, and he shot his seed into me. We laid in the bed, breathing heavily with me in his arms, as I slowly drifted off to sleep.